XIMB stands for The Xavier Institute of Management Studies BHUBANESWAR, gives so many postgraduate and Ph.D. programmes in management. It is a world class b-School with a lot of focus on quality education, Ethics, and values. Applicants who are interested can register through CAT, XAT, GMAT OR XGMT marks.
Check the full information on XIMB admission 2019 which will be mentioned below
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Counselling/ Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
XIMB 2019 Exam Dates
Here are the important information related to the Exam dates 2019 XIMB for the candidates to know their tentative exam dates, which will be mentioned below:
|Application Form of XGMT 2019||1st week of September 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form of XGMT 2019||1st week of January 2019|
|XGMT Exam 2019 Examination||4th week of January 2019|
|Result Announcement||1st week of February 2019|
|WAT and PI Round||Candidates will be Notified by Email|
|Final Selection Result||April 2019|
XIMB 2019 Application Form & Fee
Here are the important information related to the Application form 2019 XIMB and fee for the candidates to understand the process, which will be mentioned below:
- Applicants who are registering for XIMB must fill the form to participate in the admission process.
- The form will be available by September 2019.
- It is important that applicants can register through CAT/GMAT/XAT and fill the form before the last date of registration.
- For the form, Applicants must write their personal, Academic, contact and work experience information.
- For the final stage, Applicants must scan their digital documents and pay their fees.
- The fee of the course will be Rs 16, 70, 000/- FOR two years.
- The fee can be paid in two installments.
XIMB 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the important information regarding about the Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to know whether they are eligible or not, which will be mentioned below:
- Applicants who have any field with a mark of 55% are eligible.
- Applicants who have working experience for three years as an executive post with a well know public/private/ non Government sector can apply.
- Applicants who are self-employed with five years experience are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are 23 years can be eligible.
- Applicants who have a sponsorship or No-objection certificate from an employer can apply.
XIMB 2019 Exam Pattern
Here are the important information regarding about the Exam Pattern for the candidates to understand and get an idea about the paper pattern, which will a below:
- Applicants will have 2 hours to solve the answer.
- Applicants must be careful about the time.
- Negative marking will be there for wrong answers 0.25% will be deducted.
- Applicants must face all the questions from all the sections separately, and from each part, it will have a fix marks and fixed questions.
XIMB 2019 How to Prepare for an Exam
Here are some important tips and tricks for the candidates to prepare for the exam which will be mentioned below:
- Applicants must study from the syllabus which has been told for the examination.
- Applicants must make a good time-table as per your daily schedule.
- Applicants must be ready with all the topics from the syllabus to prepare for the exam.
- Applicants should take help from the best study materials which are available in the market or the internet.
- Applicants will have to try from the last year question paper and past papers to understand more about the exam paper.
- Applicants are told not to take the stress and stay focused for a while preparing for the exam.
XIMB 2019 Syllabus
Here is some important information about the syllabus for the candidates to prepare for the exam which will be mentioned below:
We are giving all the knowledge regarding XIMB 2018 Syllabus so the candidate can qualify for the exam at level best. The syllabus of Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) 2018 is divided into three sections, and these are given below here as:
Reading Comprehension Verbal Ability
In these tests, candidates are needed to understand short passages of 60-100 words each and answer simple inquiries in short intervals of 30-40 seconds. Although the candidate is not needed to apply liberal thinking manners, the test has some technical impediments. SHL, for example, should recently be introduced a test format, which we believe examines not only verbal abilities and rate but also a sense to quickly learn a new thinking process.
For example, even if the first few inquiries are answered erroneously, yet the following inquiries are answered correctly, the test results are proof of strong change and education abilities.
Quantitative Ability And Data Interpretation Reasoning
If we are talking about Q. A so here we are providing information regarding quantitative knowledge (Q.A). The problems cover from completely numeric calculations to puzzles of maths category, reasoning, rate analysis, quantitative analysis graph and table reading.
If you want to know about Data Interpretation: This is the calculation intensive portion of the section. It occurs in a myriad of graphs, tables, and charts, from which you will need to analyze data and glean.
XIMB 2019 Selection Process
Here is some important information about the Application Process for the candidates to prepare for the exam which will be mentioned below:
- This university applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of the cut-off marks.
- After they have been shortlisted, candidates will be called for writing ability test with a personal interview.
- For the personal Interview, applicants will have to meet their own self-Expenses.
- The final stage will be based on the candidate’s Performance for XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT and in the writing ability test and personal interview.
- Applicants must be active because of the applicants who have been selected will be informed by email.