X-GMAT– The Xavier-Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar for admissions in MBA course.
It is an online based entrance exam that allows participants to apply for disciplines of MBA such as- Business Management (MBA-BM), Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM), Rural Management (MBA-RM), Global Management (MBA-Global), Sustainability Management (MBA-SM), Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG), One-Year Full-Time Executive Master’s Degree Program in Business Management (Executive MBA) and Integrated Doctoral Program (MBA + PhD). Here, we are providing details of X-GMAT dates, Application, Fee charges, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, test centers, etc.
X-GMAT 2019 Quick Links
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Counselling/ Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
X-GMAT 2019 Exam Dates
The below X-GMAT 2019 Exam Dates are a supposed representation for events related to XIMB MBA Global program.
Entrance exam can be conducted in
|Application form submission to start from||December 2018|
|Last date to submit the form||January 2019|
|Admit cards might be issued by||January 2019|
|Entrance exam can be con
|Entrance exam result can be expected by||February 2019|
X-GMAT Application Form 2019
- Candidates interested in applying for X-GMAT application form 2019, shall be required to fill the application form before the due date e.
- You must submit a single form for applying for multiple programs.
- To fill the application form, visit the official website and click on the application link
- Now fill details like name, valid email ID, mobile number. Note down your Login Details sent on email.
- Log in again using unique XUB ID and Password and fill rest of the details.
- Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, upload your photo & signature, and choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option and proceed for payment.
X-GMAT Application Fees 2019
- X-GMAT form fee can be up to Rs 1000.
- An application fee may be Rs.1500/- for the first option, and Rs.700/- each for the subsequent options.
- Use the Payment Gateway to pay the non-refundable fee.
X-GMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Degree requirement– 3 years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum requirement– at least 55% marks in aggregate (60% for MBA-UMG), from a recognized University.
- Entrance test requirement– candidate should have secured a valid score in XAT 2019, CAT 2018, X-GMAT is taken in 2017 or 2016 (minimum applying score 550), or GMT 2019
- GATE scores may be accepted for MBA-UMG only.
- Exemption– Candidates with the 1st, 2nd or 3rd position at UG leave the l may directly apply for MBA RM, UMG.
X-GMAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of an exam- X-GMAT 2019 can be a computer-an based test
- Duration of the exam- 120 minutes
- Types of questions- Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Marking scheme- Incorrect answers will lead to negative marking
- Subjects- Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Emotional Quotient, and General Awareness.
X-GMAT Preparation Tips 2019
- Candidates must, first of all, analyze the syllabus before they begin with their preparations.
- Next procedure should be to prepare a good time-table as per subject requirements.
- The topics included in the time table must be as per prescribed by the university brochure and guidelines.
- Do not look for extra study material until you complete the university prescribed entrance test the syllabus.
- Then practice previous year question papers and sample papers to familiarize yourself with question pattern.
X-GMAT Syllabus 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude-Numbers and its applications, Percentages and its applications, Ratio and its applications, Number system, Algebra, HCF & LCM, Work and time, Surds and Indices, Inequalities, Time-Speed-Distance, Logarithms and Geometry, and its applications, etc.
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning– Caselets, Bar charts, Table charts, and Pie charts, Data Sufficiency and Line graphs, etc.
- Verbal Ability-One-word substitution, Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Para jumbles, Syllogisms, Analogies, Contextual usage, Sentence correction, Idioms, and Critical Reasoning, etc.
- Emotional Quotient andGeneral Awareness– Government and Politics, Awards and winners, Famous Personalities, Business, Current affairs, Economy, Important happenings around the World and Static GK, etc.
X-GMAT Admit Card 2019
- Candidates successfully registered will be issued electronically generated hall tickets containing a name, roll number, venue details, ada dress, date and time to report at.
- To download the hall ticket, visit the official website at www.xub.edu.in and look for ‘X-GMAT 2019 Admit Card’ link.
- Enter XUB ID and Date of Birth in form (as the password) and submit.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
X-GMAT Result 2019
- The result for X-GMAT 2019 will be declared in the form of scorecards through the official website of Xavier University, i.e., www.xub.edu.in
- University shall additionally prepare merit lists by the scores obtained by the examiners.
- Scorecards will be released online, and candidates can view them by entering XUB ID and Date of Birth as the password
- Take a printout of the scorecard and preserve the same for bringing it to the university.
- The final selection for admission will be done by the combined marks obtained in the exam as well as in the personal interview rounds.
X- MAT 2019 Exam Centers
The candidates will get the opportunity to indicate the place of their choice where they want to appear for the entrance test. However, it is to be noted that the final decision will be of the Xavier University.