WII Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 24 Project Scientist, Assistant on its official website wii.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in website. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 16-07-2018.
WII Notification 2018 | Apply 24 Project Scientist, Assistant Posts @ wii.gov.in
WII Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on the 17-07-2018 notification on recent Wildlife Institute of India recruitment 2018 openings @ Dehradun. This is an exclusive page updated on 17-07-2018 for the latest recruitment notification wii.gov.in from WII 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from WII 2018.
WII Dehradun Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Employment Category||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Project Scientist, Assistant|
|No. of Posts||24|
|Educational Qualifications||Ph.D. in Wildlife Science|
Vacancy Details of WII Jobs 2018
- Spatial Analyst: 01
- Project Fellow (Ecotoxicology): 01
- Project Fellow (Data management): 01
- Project Fellow (Ex situ conservation): 01
- Project Fellow (Community mobilizer): 01
- Extension Officer (Conservation Education): 01
- Project Fellow (Interpretation): 01
- Project Fellow (Visualizer): 01
- Project Assistant Grade II (Fine Arts): 01
- Project Assistant Grade II (Conservation education): 02
- Project Assistant Grade II (Ecology): 02
- Project Assistant Grade II (Socioeconomics): 02
- Project Assistant Grade II (Administration): 02
- Conservation Action Plan For Manipur’s Brow-antlered Deer Or Sangai
- Project Fellow (Veterinary): 01
- Project Fellow (Ecology) : 01
- Project Assistant Grade II (Technical): 02
- Management Of Invasive Species In Wet Grasslands Of Kaziranga Tiger Reserve
- Junior Project Fellow: 02
Eligibility Criteria for WII Project Scientist, Assistant Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Wildlife Institute of India 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of WII Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for WII Project Scientist, Assistant posts should have completed Ph.D. in Wildlife Science / Zoology / Life Sciences Masters’ degree / Bachelor’s in Visual Arts / M.Sc from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for WII Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Maximum Age: 45 Years. Please go through WII official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for WII Project Scientist, Assistant Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.20,000 – Rs.56,000/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for WII Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Project Scientist, Assistant posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee for WII Notification
- General / OBC: Rs.800/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for WII Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., wii.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from website Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for WII Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 17-07-2018
Closing Date of Application: 16-07-2018
Important Links for WII Project Scientist, Assistant Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here