VMAT is well known Common Entrance Examination which is conducted every year by the authority Vignan University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Through this entrance, exam candidates can enter into programs such as BBM and MBA.
Vignan University is famously known for aiding with the best quality engineering and management programs. A candidate who wants to seek admission has to score good marks in entrance exam which is based on the written test.
Information is of VMAT Entrance Exam Such As Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, And Syllabus Etc, details.
VMAT 2019 Quick Links
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Counselling/ Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
VMAT 2019 Important Dates
Impotants dates of entrance exam are mentioned in the below-provided table. Read all details carefully.
The table for VMAT 2019 important dates is as follows:
|The release of application form||In the month of December 2018|
|End date of application form||In the first week of March 2019|
|Admit card release||In the second week of March 2019|
|Exam date||In the third week of March 2019|
VMAT 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can fill VMAT 2019 application form by online as well as by offline mode.
- Candidates can fill Direct Application form from University Office but candidates have to pay application fees Rs 200/- INR by DD in the favor of Vignan University which is payable at Guntur or also in person through Vignan offices or VigananSchols at Guntur, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
- And by Online mode through visiting the official website www.vignanuniversity.org . Candidates are informed to Make sure for attaching the DD of Rs 200/- drawn in favor of Vignan University which is payable at Guntur at the recommended address.
- Candidates must keep print copies of filled application forms for further reference.
To avail of the application form, there are two different modes. Choose the apt mode suitable to you. Given below are the details of both:
Direct Application form collection:
Those who are interested seek the application form from University Office by making payment of Rs 200/- INR by DD in the favor of Vignan University which is payable at Guntur or also in person through Vignan offices or VigananSchols at Guntur, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada. Try to contact via contact number as well.
- Online mode: Those who are looking for online mode, need to visit the website vignan university.organs send the application completely filled with the details. Make sure for attaching the DD of Rs 200/- drawn in favor of Vignan University which is payable at Guntur at the recommended address. Ensure to write name and address on the back side of DD.
VMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must look at given full eligibility criteria VMAT. Check the criteria whether you fulfill all criteria or not. To apply for exam candidates have to score Aggregate minimum 55% marks in the Bachelor’s degree with ICET Rank below 75000, who have scored minimum 55% the Bachelor’s degree with MAT score above 500.
- And also who have scored at least 60% B.Tech candidate can apply. For more details, candidates must take a look at given below important criteria.
A minimum percentage must be obtained by the candidates to be eligible for VMAT 2019 such as –
- Those who have scored minimum 55% marks in the Bachelor’s degree with ICET Rank below 75000 can apply
- Those who have scored minimum 55% the Bachelor’s degree with MAT score above 500
- Those who have scored at least 60% B.Tech
- Those who have scored at least Bachelor’s degree with minimum 70 percentile in CAT
- Those who have scored at least 50% marks in any of the disciplines in the Bachelor’s degree
VMAT 2019 Paper Pattern
- In VMAT examination questions asked will comprises of 100 multiple choice questions.
- These questions are divided into three sections such as Reasoning, English, and Aptitude.
- An option will be provided from that only one correct should be tick by a candidate.
- There is no negative marking mentioned yet and candidate have to complete the entire test in the two hours. A question will be asked from syllabus subjects.
- In the paper is divided into 3 section such as English, aptitude and reasoning section.
VMAT 2019 Preparation Tips
- It is tough to appear in exam for candidates, if the candidate wishes to qualify the examination then it is necessary for all candidates to prepare the best.
- Go through the syllabus and exam format properly.
- Solve the preceding year’s question papers.
- Try to understand each and every topic deeply.
- Keep practicing until the end.
VMAT 2019 Syllabus
- Candidates must Prepare well for writing test from the provided VMAT 2019 syllabus subjects.
- At least once candidates must look at given detail related to VMAT.
- Questions will be asked contain English which will be 25 questions of 25 marks each, for Aptitude 50 questions of 50 marks each, and form reasoning section, 25 questions will be asked which will be of 25 marks each.
VMAT 2019 Admit Card
- All candidates appearing for the exam have to download the VMAT 2019 Admit cards.
- Admit cards will be available in online mode.
- Admit can be downloaded on official portal.
- Candidates have to carry it at the examination hall.
- Admit card is a mandatory document which will be available 15 days before the exam.
- VMAT 2019 Answer Key will be Available after the Exam.
VMAT 2019 Result
- Candidates appear the exam can check their Result from the month April.
- VMAT result will be declared on the official portal as well is it will be displayed on notification board.
- Through online mode, VMAT 2019 results can be check.
- Candidates will be needed to enter the roll number and registration number for checking the result final outcome of the examination.
VMAT 2019 Counselling
- The admission is based on the performance of candidates in the VMAT entrance test and the merit list which is based on the marks scored on VMAT.
- Those who are called for counseling have to submit the required documents so carry it at the counseling session.
- The candidates who have shortlisted required for attending the counseling and GD/PI