Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 16 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the B.Sc (Agriculture). Those Candidates who are interested fill Online Application form at the official website upsssc.gov.in on or before Updating Soon thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply, Results & admit card is given below.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Conducting by: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Shortly known as: UPSSSC
- Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
- Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 3924
- Job Category: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
- Notification Released : Updating Soon
- Online Begin : Updating Soon
- Last Date for Apply Online : Updating Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Result: Notified Soon
- Please refer UPSSSC official Notification to know Application fee details.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee at Any Branches of State Bank of India
Vacancy Details: Total 3924 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for UPSSSC 2018 Notification must possess the below Eligibility Details
- Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Please go through UPSSSC official Notification 2018 for more Details for Age Relaxation of SC/ ST/OBC/PWD
- Candidates should have B.Sc (Agriculture) from the recognized Organization/Board.
- Post wise education qualification please checks the official notification.
- Selected candidates will get Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission salary as per government rules. For post wise pay scale goes to official notification
- Selection of Candidates for Technical Assistant posts should go to the official notification given below link.
How to apply UPSSSC Technical Assistant Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at upsssc.gov.in on or before Updating Soon thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the UPSSSC Technical Assistant Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|