UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | 12 Jobs @ upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission UPSC released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 12 Lecturer, Engineer under UPSC Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before Last Date i.e., 02-08-2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on website
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 12 Lecturer, Engineer Vacancy @ upsconline.nic.in
|Name of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts||12|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer, Engineer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Electronics Engineering|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Jobs 2018
- Instrumentation Engineer – 01
- Anesthetist (Family Welfare) – 01
- Assistant Professor (Pediatrics) – 01
- Lecturer (Pharmacy) – 06
- Joint Director (Fisheries) – 02
- Project Manager (Technical) – 01
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission Lecturer, Engineer Jobs 2018
Applicants must Pass Degree in Electronics Engineering / Doctor of Medicine Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Masters Degree in Fisheries Science B.E / B.Tech from the recogniged Organization/Board
Candidates age must be Maximum Age: 45 Years. For age relaxations Check Official Notification
- Instrumentation Engineer – Rs. 56,100 – Rs.1,77,500/-
- Anaesthetist (Family Welfare) – Rs. 15,600 – Rs.39,100 + 5,400 GP plus NPA –
- Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) – 15,600 – Rs.39,100 + Rs.6,600 GP plus NPA
- Lecturer (Pharmacy) – Rs. 15,600 – Rs.39,100 + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)
- Joint Director (Fisheries) – Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-
- Project Manager (Technical) – Level-10
Selection will be done as per Written Test Interview
- General / OBC: Rs.25/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fees
How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2018
- First of all visit official website nic.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Lecturer, Engineer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 14-07-2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 02-08-2018
Important Links for UPSC 12 Lecturer, Engineer Vacancies