UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 581 Engineering Service Examination Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the Engineering in Related Stream. Those Candidates who are interested may download PDF notification form and fill the Application form at the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 22/10/2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply,Results & admit card are given below on govrecruitment.in
UPSC Engineering Service Examination Online Form 2018 – Last Date 22/10/2018 @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Conducting by: Union Public Service Commission
Shortly known as: UPSC
Name of the Posts: Engineering Service Examination
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 581
Apply mode: Online
Notification Issued : 26/09/2018
Application Begin : 26/09/2018
Last Date for Apply Online : 22/10/2018 upto 06 PM Only
Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 22/10/2018
Last Date Complete Form : 22/10/2018
Exam Date Pre : 06/01/2019
Admit Card Available Pre : December 2018
Mains Exam Date : Notified Soon
Total Vacancy: 581 Posts
- Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Stream
- Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
- 21-30 Year As on 01/01/2019
- Age Between : 02/01/1989 to 01/01/1998
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Payment Mode SBI E Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the UPSC Engineering Service Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee to Any Branches of State Bank of India.
Selected candidates will get decent salary as per government rules from the organization. For candidates post, wise pay scale goes to official notification
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details
How to apply UPSC Engineering Service Examination Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at upsc.gov.in on or before 22/10/2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Engineering Service Examination Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online Part I||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee Part II||Click Here|
|Re Print Form Part III||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|