Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University Entrance Exam B.Ed. (Session July 2018-2019)
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 – Applications will be invited by Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University from eligible candidates for admission into B.Ed. Course for academic session 2018-19
Candidates seeking UPRTOU B.Ed. Admission 2018 can go through the below post and get all latest updates and details about UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance exam 2018-19
List of NCTE Recognized Courses
- E.C.Ed, DPSE, D.EL.Ed/ B.T.C., B.EL.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, D.P.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed, D.Ed., Diploma in Arts Education (Visual Arts), Diploma in Arts Education (Performing Arts), B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. 4 Years Integrated Program, B.Ed. M.Ed. 3 year’s Integrated Programand any other NCTE recognized face to face mode Teacher’s Training Course
- UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2018
- The applications have begun from 13 Mar 2018. Once, the applications forms have been received before the last date, the candidates will be issued admit cards 10 days before the entrance exam. The schedule has been given below.
|Online application forms available from||13 Mar 2018|
|Last date of Entrance Fee Challan generation and submission||12 Apr 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||17 Apr 2018|
|Last date of receiving completed application form||25 Apr 2018|
|Issue of admit cards||10 May 2018 14 May 2018|
|Date of entrance test||05 May 2018 15 May 2018|
|Declaration of result||28 Jun 2018|
|Date of Counselling||17 to 20 July 2018|
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 Counselling
Information regarding B.Ed/ B.Ed (Special Education) entrance examination in 2018 Waiting List.
Counselling Letter: Click Here to download the counselling letter for B.Ed. & B.Ed.(SE).
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 Result
The result of UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad has been declared by U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) on the official website at uprtou.ac.in. After the B.ED exam which was conducted on May 05, 2018, the result has been announced in form of a merit list informing candidate’s Serial Number, Name of the candidate, Roll Number, Merit allotted. Candidates can check the result through the link provided above.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2018 Admit card
Admit cards of UPRTOU 2018 Entrance examinations carrying test centre details, time, date has been uploaded on the official website at www.uprtou.ac.in. The UPRTOU 2018 exam information will also be displayed on the website before 1 week the exam. Candidates are able to download the admit cards 10 days before the exam. In case, the number of seat allotted at one particular test centers falls less than 100, in such case, the test center can be changed at the discretion of the university officials.
Admit Card downloading process over..!!
For admission into the program, applications forms must be filled by candidates showing their interest in the program. The apply link is available on the official website at uprtou.ac.in. candidates will find “B.Ed Admission-2018” link embedded on the home page. Click that, and proceed to complete the formalities. Candidates can also apply online from here, the Application form is provided on this page as per official announcement.
- Apply Online– Process Over..!!
Application fee: Candidates will be required to pay the sum of Rs. 1000/- if they belong to General/ OBC category and Rs. 550/- if they belong to SC/ST category. The fee amount would be remittable using online generated Bank Challan.
First of all, you may have to provide details like- Name, Father’s Name, Program name, Address and Category (General, SC/ ST/ OBC). After providing these details, candidates have to get themselves registered along with paying the application fee charges using Bank Challan method. Printing the Challan, candidates will have to note the generated details like Unique Transaction id (with copies) and wait for 24 hours. Next day, log in and fill these details in the spaces. Once the payment has been made, candidates will have to complete the rest of the formalities like uploading coloured scanned photograph and signature, now send the hard copy of the form through post-medium. Couriers will not be accepted, candidates can send it through speedpost or register post. Forms will be accepted only by prescribed dates i.e April 25 2018. The name and address to which the post shall be sent will be updated in due course of time. The hardcopy shall be sen on the following adress:
Exam Controller(B.ED Entrance 2018)
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
Shantipuram Sector-F, Fafamaun, Allahabad-211021
B.Ed Course offering University/Institute
The program is offered in 10 University/Institute whose names are as follows:-
- Shri Rati Ram Mahavidalaya, Sanket Nand Gaon Barsana Road, Mathura(S-450)
- Hindu College, Moradabad (S-030)
- D College, Jaunpur (S-036)
- S.S.D College, Kanpur (S-11)
- D. Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur (S-016)
- Shibli National P.G. College, Azamgarh (S-049)
- J College, Baraut, Baghpat (S-083)
- Chaudhary Tulsiram Yadav University, Ghosara, Tulsinagar, Allahabad (S-111)
- Upardaha Degree College, Baraut, Allahabad (S-086)
- Shyamlal Saraswati University, Shikarpur, Bulandshahr (s-140)
Note- The number of centers may increase or decrease.
- It is must for all candidates to check the UPRTOU B.Ed. admission 2018 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam
- Candidates who wants to take admission need to complete graduation and Post-graduation with 50% and for those who has done B.Tech, B.Sc. and B.Sc. Mathematics with 55% can apply
- For admission in B.Ed. Course it is essential that in graduation at least two subjects out of- Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology, Maths, History, Home-Science, History,Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Social-Science, Economics & Commerce and one subject out of the aforementioned subject in 12th class
UPRTOU B.Ed 2018 Exam Pattern
- UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance test will contain two sections as listed below:
- General Mental Ability (50% Weightage) and General Awareness (50% Weightage)
- Syllabus of Part-A: History, Science, Politics, Literature, Culture, Education, Geography etc.
Teaching Aptitude (40% Weightage) and Understanding in two teaching Subjects (30 % Weightage to each Subject)
- Syllabus for Part-B: Candidates who has chosen two topics from Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science in syllabus, will get questions from those two subjects.
- Each section will have 100 Objective type questions which must be completed within 3 hours. Candidates must be present on their seats 20 minutes before the exam starts
- You will not be allowed to write your exam if you arrive after 30 minutes of the exam commencement. You will be required to carry a BLACK BALL POINT PEN with you at the exam centre
Syllabus for Part -B– Candidates who has chosen two topics from Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science in syllabus, will get questions from those two subjects.
Each section will have 100 Objective type questions which must be completed within 3 hours. Candidates must be present on their seats 20 minutes before the exam starts. You will not be allowed to write your examination if you arrive after 30 minutes of the exam commencement. You will be required to carry a BLACK BALL POINT PEN with you at the exam centre.