TS EPASS Renewal Application Form 2018-19: Telangana Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration(2018-19) are opened. The eligible students to get e-pass Scholarship can apply online through, www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
TS EPASS Renewal Registration/Application Form 2018-19 For Postmatric Scholarships
Telangana Epass 2018-19 Scholarships Fresh/ Renewal Application Form, Registration Process, Status for TS Post metric Scholarships. Application Registration is issued for Telangana Epass Scholarships Fresh. This is a good chance for the economically backward students. The Govt of Telangana has announced scholarship notification for candidates of the year 2018-2019.
The eligible aspirants who are interested in claim scholarship may apply online on or before the last date declared by the Telangana Government. Candidates who are following undergraduate courses in Telangana to secure the scholarship form the Telangana Government. Here we are advising you to complete the process of filling Renewal Applications on or before the last date.
Students who finished the SSC or Matriculation for Pursuing the post-matric studies such as Intermediate, Polytechnic, ITI, Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D. Degree, and Professional Courses. Telangana Epass Application Form is available at the official website. Fresh and Renewal applications for Post Matric& Pre Matric Scholarships for the academic year 2018-19 are updated now. Students who are belonging to SC, ST other backward categories, those are eligible for this Telangana E pass Scholarship 2018-2019.
For applying for the Telangana Epass 2018 Fresh Scholarship, that candidates need some important documents for verification. Eligible candidates can get the Telangana Epass Scholarship 2018-2019 Application form through its official webpage. Here we are providing all the application process step by step clearly. Official Website of TS Govt. , www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
Post-matric Scheme Renewal Student Registrations(2018-19) are opened.
For Applying The Epass Scholarship Renewal Registration we need some documents for further verification’s, its for all the castes those who are poor. So many Students are not aware of Epass Scholarship Renewal Registration. It is very careful while applying because without having careful you application must not approve. So for the students sake we are showing step by step process.
Telangana ePass Post/ Pre Metric Scholarship
Students who want to get Epass Scholarship can apply online through this official website.
Document Required for Telangana ePass Post-Matric Fresh Applications:
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Bank Pass Book First Page Xerox ( which should consist Student Name, Bank Account Number & Branch)
- Study/ Bonafide Certificates of seven consecutive years of Study.
- Common Entrance Test –CET (ICET, EAMCET, PGCET, OUCET) Allotment Order
- SSC Certificate
- Caste & Income from Mee Seva (Before six months from the date of application)
- Mobile Number for One Time Password through SMS.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana/ TS ePass Post/ Pre Metric Scholarship 2018-2019
- Students who age belonging to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. 2 Lacks or below
- BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is one lack
- Aspirants whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter
If you are From Telangana then Open : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Student Services Icon
Click on “Click Here” Button.
Prerequisits for Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2018-19
1) In case of change of Bank account, open your Zero balance account in any of the nationlized banks (Click here for the list of nationalised banks). Bank account not required For EBC students.
2) Student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
Documents to be Scanned compulsorily For Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2018-19
(Please tick the following check boxes to proceed.)
- Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code incase of change.(Not Required For EBC Students)
- Passed/Promoted Marks Memoof Previous year.
- Original Income Affidavit(signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit.
Note: If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering With out Password.
- This application fully supported by IE8 and Mozilla Firefox.
After Click On Apply Now You Have to Log IN with the Details. Follow the Below Image
Fill With Your Details.
Useful Links: http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Contact Us: General Issues-040-23390228. For Technical Issues-040-23120311,23120312 (Calls will be answered between 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days)