Through TS EAMCET candidates can get admission in various Under Graduate professional courses. TS EAMCET is conducted by the JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
This exam is conducted every year for candidates; TS EAMCET is a state level entrance exam.
Through this exam, candidates can get admission in Engineering and agriculture courses which is offered by the various colleges or universities in the state.Many colleges/Universities except the score of TS EAMCET for providing admission.
Check here TS EAMCET including exam pattern, important dates, syllabus, application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
TS EAMCET Quick Links
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Application Form Correction||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|College Predictor||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Counseling/ Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Date
Check all important dates of TS EAMCET Exam Date 2019 such as Application form start from, Last to submit the application form, Correction of filled in details, and Admit Card Availability, etc
Applying candidates can check here official exam dates. Candidates can check complete schedule here.
|The release of online application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application without late fee||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application correction window||3rd to 4th week of April 2019|
|The last date to submit the application with Rs. 500/- late fee||4th week of April 2019|
|The last date to submit the application with Rs. 1000/- late fee||Last week of April 2019|
|The last date to submit the application with Rs. 5000/- late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|The last date to submit the application with Rs. 10000/- late fee||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit card release||1st to 2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Primary answer key publish||the 3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit an objection on answer key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of the result and final answer key||4th week of May 2019|
|Rank card release||Last week of May 2019|
|Counseling begins||the 2nd week of June 2019|
- /B.Tech./B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering)/B.Tech.(Diary Technology)/B.Tech.(Food Technology)/ B.Tech. (BioTechnology) / B.Pharm.(MPC)/Pharm-D(MPC).
Agriculture & Medical Courses:
- (Agriculture) / B.Sc.(Horticulture)/ B.Sc.(Forestry)/ B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (Food Technology).
- / B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.).
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C)
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
Application form start from 4th March and Last date to submit the application form is 4th April. Through online candidates can fill TS EAMCET application form. Fill all details correctly and submit on time. Read the information brochure carefully to fill the application form.
Aspirants can check the details of application form:
- Open the TS EAMCET 2019 application form correctionlink (Link will be given above).
- On online mode TS EAMCET, 2019 application form will be issued.
- The university will release the TS EAMCET 2019 application form via online mode.
- Candidates have to submit only one application formfor each category.
- Before clicking the SUBMIT button candidates must check all the details properly.
- Candidates will be able to modify or correct their application form during the correction period.
- Students must take a printout of the filled application form as it will be required to submit to the invigilator at the exam centre.
All applicant applying must have to pay application form fees according to courses wise. which can be paid at TS online/AP online in Telangana State or A.P./ even candidates can pay through the payment gateway, i.e. Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
|For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
All candidates must know full of eligibility criteria TS EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria. Take a look at given bellow eligibility criteria, different courses have different criteria.
Different criteria for Nationality, Residency, Age Criteria, Qualification, Subjects and Percentage etc. Criteria are given of Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Course, and B.Pharmacy.
The eligibility details are mention below:
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen or PIO/OCI card holders.
- Candidates must belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy the local/ non-local status requirements.
- For pharmacy & engineering courses, the minimum age limit is 16 years from the date of commencement of admission.
- For other courses, the minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31stDecember of the year of admission & maximum age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST).
- For Engineering, B.Tech (DT, AG & FT):Candidates should have passed or appearing in 12th, diploma in engineering or equivalent exam with PCM subjects.
- For B.Pharmacy:Must have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent exam with PCB subjects securing 45% (40% marks for reserved categories).
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Nationality:The applicants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Residency: Applicant should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. A candidate must satisfy the Local/Non-Local status.
- For Engineering & Pharmacy courses, aspirants must complete the 16 years of age as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- In the case of B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T), B.Sc.(CA & BM) courses, aspirants should complete 17 years of age as on 31st December and the upper age limit is 22.
- For SC/ST categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The necessary subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to the engineering & Technology
- Percentage:Aspirants should obtain the 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates:Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma Candidates:Diploma holders can also apply.
- Qualification:Applying aspirants for this course must appear or pass in class 12thfrom AP/Telangana board or from any recognized board.
- Subjects:The main subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology optional.
- Percentage:Aspirants must obtain 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- Age:Aspirants should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
For Pharm.D Course:
- Age: Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification:Aspirants must pass/appearing 12th examination.
- Subjects: Aspirants must qualify the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optional.
- Percentage:Candidate should secure minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST categories) in the above subjects in the qualifying examination.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
TS EAMCET 2019 candidates must take a look at given TS EAMCET 2019 exam pattern and syllabus. Exams will be held in online mode, candidates should complete in 3 hours.
Question asked will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). For the correct answer, the candidate will be given 1 marks.
In Engineering exam question will become from Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry subjects, and In Agriculture exam Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics subjects.
The exam pattern details are given here:
Mode of Exam: The exam will be held online (computer-based test) mode.
- Total Time of Exam:The entrance test is 3 hours.
- Type of Question: All questions are of MultipleChoice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme:1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Number of Questions:The question paper will consist of 160 questions.
- Subjects:Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
Preparation Tips 2019
Preparation tips are given in TS EAMCET 2019:
- Go through all topics and chapter prescribed by authority.
- Candidates should get familiar with exam pattern and syllabus of TS EAMCET 2019
- Make a proper scheduled/study timetable for best preparations.
- A study from books and study materialsof best authors.
- Practice the mock test & previous year question papers and clean your all confusions.
- Stay fit and healthy.
- Take proper sleep.
- Ignore new topics at the last time of examination.
TS EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
TS EAMCET Syllabus consists of two parts that are Engineering and Agriculture and the Medical Stream. The program is designed based on the intermediate course or the equivalent class standard. The Intermediate Education Council, Telangana prescribes the complete program of TS EAMCET 2019.
The TS EAMCET Engineering Program consists of subjects in mathematics, physics, and chemistry. The curriculum of agriculture and medicine at TS EAMCET is composed of topics in botany, zoology, physics and chemistry. The detailed program is mentioned below:
Below we have given some major topics of Mathematics syllabus.
Theory of Equations, Matrices, Complex Numbers, Mathematical Induction, Quadratic Expressions, De Moivre’s Theorem, Permutations and Combinations, Functions, Partial fractions, Binomial Theorem.
Hyperbolic Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations, Trigonometric Equations, Properties of Triangles
Product of Vectors, Classification of vectors, Scalar multiplication, Linear combination of vectors, Addition of Vectors, Component of a vector in three dimensions, Orthogonal projections Geometrical Vector methods, Vector equations of plane in different forms.
Random Variables and Probability Distributions, Classical definition of probability, Probability, Measures of Dispersion, Binomial and Poisson Distributions.
A pair of Straight Lines, The Straight Line, Locus, Circle, Plane, Hyperbola, Transformation of Axes, Ellipse, Parabola, Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios, Three-Dimensional Coordinates, System of circles
Limits and Continuity, Applications of Derivatives, Definite Integrals, Differentiation, Integration, Differential equations
Physical World, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Units and Measurements, Gravitation, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Waves, Wave Optics, Electric Charges and Fields
Communication Systems, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Alternating Current, Kinetic Theory, Dual nature of Radiation and Matter, Electromagnetic Waves, Atoms, Semiconductor Electronics, Nuclei, Electromagnetic Induction, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
Stoichiometry, Hydrogen and its Compounds, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, The S-Block Elements, P- Block Elements group 13 (boron family), P-Block Elements group 14 (carbon family), Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions
Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles of Metallurgy, D and F Block Elements & Coordination Compounds, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Polymers, Biomolecules, Organic Compounds containing C, H and O, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen.
This section has been divided into two parts, i.e. Botany & Zoology. The detailed syllabus is given below:
Plant Systematics, Plant Physiology, Diversity in the Living World, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Internal Organization of Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Ecology, Microbiology, Genetics, Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare, Reproduction in Plants, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology.
Animal Diversity-II: Phylum: Chordata, Human Anatomy and Physiology-I, Structural Organization in Animals, Biology & Human Welfare, Type Study of Periplaneta Americana, Animal Diversity-I: Invertebrate Phyla, Ecology & Environment, Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa, Human Anatomy and Physiology-II, Applied Biology, Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV, Human Anatomy and Physiology-III,Organic Evolution, Genetics, Human Reproduction.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 Hall ticket will be published on the official portal of TS EAMCET. Candidates can download their hall ticket from 3rd week of April 2019.
- To access in official portal candidates have to entering correct the registration number or by Date of Birth or by qualifying examination hall ticket number.
- Authority will publish admit cards on the online official portal on 3rdweek of April 2019
- Carry hall ticket at the examination center without it candidates will not be allowed to attain exam.
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019
Conducting authority will publish the TS EAMCET 2019 Answer key on the TS EAMCET official portal. In the month of May, candidates can check the answer key in online mode.
Through answer key candidates can check their performance of entrance exam. Final answer key will be issued along with the result.
TS EAMCET Result 2019
Candidates obtained ranks in qualifying exam will be considered final for admission in courses. TS EAMCET 2019 Result will be made available from the last week of May.TS EAMCET Cutt off will be released after Result.
- Candidates can check rank cards after a few days of result published online.
- A Merit list of candidates will be prepared according to candidates score marks and ranks in the entrance exam.
- Keep a printout copy of TS EAMCET 2019 result for further admission process.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
List of the institution will be given for allotments of the seat for candidates in each discipline and category, as per reservations, which will be released in the Information Booklet for counseling in prescribed courses.
- TS EAMCET 2019 counselling details will be released in the official website of TS EAMCET. For B.Arch applicants, a separate notification will release regarding counselling on the portal.
- Candidates have to submit the correct document for verification and registration process.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- TS EAMCET 2019 Score Card
- Salary certificate
- TS EAMCET 2019 Filled online application form
- TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- Hall ticket of the qualifying exam
- Admit card of 12th or equivalent
- Date Of Birth certificate