Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 16 Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the Degree. Those Candidates who are interested fill Online Application form at the official website tnpsc.gov.in on or before 07th November 2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply, Results & admit card is given below.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018
- Conducting by: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Shortly known as: TNPSC
- Name of the Post: Assistant Jailor
- Total Vacancies: 30
- Notification Released : 08th October 2018
- Online Begin : 08th October 2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 07th November 2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Result: Notified Soon
- Registration fee for applicants is Rs.150/- and examination fee is Rs.150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee at Any Branches of State Bank of India
Vacancy Details: Total 30 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for TNPSC 2018 Notification must possess the below Eligibility Details
- Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Please go through TNPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details for Age Relaxation of SC/ ST/OBC/PWD
- Candidates should have Degree from the recognized Organization/Board.
- Post wise education qualification please checks the official notification.
- Selected candidates will get level 11 of Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- from the organization
- Selection of Candidates for Assistant Jailor posts should go to the official notification given below link.
How to apply TNPSC Assistant Jailor Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at tnpsc.gov.in on or before 07th November 2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the TNPSC Assistant Jailor Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|