Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 16 Forester, Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the 10th / Any Degree. Those Candidates who are interested fill Online Application form at the official website forests.tn.gov.in on or before 05.11.2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply, Results & admit card is given below.
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee TNFUSRC Forester, Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
- Conducting by: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
- Shortly known as: TNFUSRC
- Name of the Post: Forester, Forest Guard
- Total Vacancies: 1178
- Notification Released : 15.10.2018
- Online Begin : 15.10.2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 05.11.2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Result: Notified Soon
- Please refer TNFUSRC official Notification to know Application fee details.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee at Any Branches of State Bank of India
Vacancy Details: Total 1178 Posts
- Forester – 300 Posts
- Forest Guard – 726 Posts
- Forest Guard with Driving License – 152 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for TNFUSRC 2018 Notification must possess the below Eligibility Details
- Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Please go through TNFUSRC official Notification 2018 for more Details for Age Relaxation of SC/ ST/OBC/PWD
- Candidates should have 10th / Bachelors Degree in Science or Engineering from the recognized Organization/Board.
- Post wise education qualification please checks the official notification.
- Forester: Rs.35,900 – Rs.1,13,500/-
- Forest Guard: Rs.18,200 – Rs.57,900/-
- Selection of Candidates for Forester, Forest Guard posts should go to the official notification given below link.
How to apply TNFUSRC Forester, Forest Guard Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at forests.tn.gov.in on or before 05.11.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the TNFUSRC Forester, Forest Guard Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|