SUAT 2017: (SUAT) Sharda University Admission Test is conducted flor admission to the different courses like B.Tech, MCA, BCA, B.Tech+M.Tech integrated, B.Tech+MBA integrated, and integrated Law etc. for rhe candidates. Here in this article interested candidates can get the information about this SUAT 2017 examination. SUAT Admission 2017 : Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates Exempted from SUAT 2019:
Those have these sore card are exempted from appearing in the written test (SUAT).
|Engineering||JEE-Main/ SUAT||Rank < 3,00,000|
|Engineering||UPSEE / SUAT||Rank < 50,000|
|Law||CLAT / LSAT / SUAT||Valid Scorecard|
|MBA||CAT / MAT / XAT / SUAT||CAT > 65%|
MAT > 75%
|Architecture||NATA only||NATA qualified|
SUAT 2019 Dates
Candidates can check the dates given below to appear in SUAT 2019.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Opening of application portal||1st week of March|
|Last date to apply||4th week of May|
|Admit Card||Last week of May|
|Entrance Exam date||1st week of June|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June|
|Commencement of counselling||Last week of June|
SUAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can download the SUAT information brochure from the university website and read the entire instruction mandatory for the application form.
- Candidates can fill SUAT 2019 application form through online/offline mode.
- Candidates can register manually at Admission Cell, Sharda University or Sharda Counselling Centers.
- Candidates have to fill the registration form to apply in SUAT 2019.
- Application form filling process will be started form thefirst week of March 2019.
- Candidates can apply till the fourth week of May 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the details of course/specialization in the application form.
- The application form will be accepted only after the payment of application fee.
- After the registration, candidates will get their system Id on their registered email id or through SMS within 48 hours.
- After that candidates have to book their exam slotwithin prescribed time period.
- Candidates must take the printout at the end of submission of application form.
The application fee for SUAT will be Rs. 1200/- for all category candidates. Application fee is non-refundable. Candidates can submit the fee through:
- Online Mode:Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- DD in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
- Cash at Sharda University campus/Regional Offices
Note: Write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD and send it to:
Admission Cell, Sharda University,
Plot No. 32-34,
Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P.-201306
Here we have given the basic eligibility criteria for applying under UG and PG courses:
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam:Pre-qualification examination criteria for all UG course is 12th pass from any recognized board.
- Age Limit:Candidates must be at least 17 years till 31st December of the year of admission.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam:The pre-qualification criteria for all PG course is graduation from any recognized college/university in India.
- Appearing Candidates:Final year studying candidates are also eligible to apply.
SUAT Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of SUAT 2019 below.
- Mode of Exam:The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam:The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- of Questions:Total of 100 questions will be asked.
- Type of Questions:Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme:There no provision of negative marking.
SUAT exam syllabus will be comprised of Problem Solving skills, Analytical Skills and Language Proficiency of the candidates. The area from the question will be prepared are:
- Post Graduate:General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Biology):English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Under Graduate (Non PCM):General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (PCM):English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry
SUAT 2019 Hall Ticket
After the submission of application form, candidates will be provided with the link of slot booking, user-id/system-id & password. By using these credentials candidate will login and book their exam slot and select the exam state, exam city, exam centre, test date and time slot.
After slot booking, candidates must download and take a printout of the generated hall ticket. Candidate should carry SUAT hall ticket at the examination center along with the one ID proof to sit in the exam.
SUAT 2019 Result
After the commencement of the entrance exam, the SUAT result will be sent to candidates. Candidates can check their result in the second week of June 2019. Candidates can access their result through online mode only. It will not be send to any candidate by post.
The successful candidates will be called for PI (and GD in case of MBA candidates) to Sharda University campus/regional offices. Candidate needs to secure at least 35% marks to qualify SUAT exam.
SUAT Admission Procedure 2019
Candidates those are selected through their written test or on the basis of any national/state level entrance exam will be called for further admission rounds. The candidates will be invited for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion (in case of MBA candidates).
GD & PI rounds will take place at Sharda University campus/regional offices. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s score in admission test, PI and GD. Candidates have to report the allotted institution with their provisional allotment letter on given date and time.