SSC Multi Tasking Recruitment 2019 Apply online for 8300 Posts. Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Current Job Vacancy 2019. Interested candidates can apply from December 2019 to January 2020. In this post GovRecruitment.in provides full details of SSC Central vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and Application Fee are given below…
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने 8300 रिक्तियों की बहु कार्यण भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है. इच्छुक उम्मीदवार December 2019 से January 2020 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं. इस पोस्ट से योग्यता, आयु सीमा, परीक्षा पैटर्न, परीक्षा तिथि, प्रवेश पत्र स्थिति, परीक्षा परिणाम दिनांक और अधिक जैसी ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें। नीचे अधिसूचना / विज्ञापन संक्षिप्त विवरण: –
Staff Selection Commission is an organization of Government of Central is looking for the recruitment of 8300 Posts of Multi Tasking from the candidates who have completed 10th…
SSC Multi Tasking Recruitment 2019
|Official notification will be released||December 2019|
|Online application form||December 2019|
|Last date for applying online||January 2020|
|Admit Card for MTS exam||March 2020|
|SSC MTS Exam (Paper-I)||April 2020|
|Paper-II exam||June 2020|
|Final Result||July 2020|
Details of Vacancies
Total Vacancies : 8300 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for SSC 2019 Notification must possess the below Eligibility Details
Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board/State. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Category||Max. Age Limit|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir|
- For General/OBC candidates Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Nil
- Applicants need to pay the examination fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan
Selected candidates will get SSC Multi Tasking salary As per SSC Rules.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Pattern
- Paper-I will consist of objective type questions.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
- The duration of Paper-I will be 2.00 hours.
- Paper-I will be of 150 marks.
- Paper-II will be a descriptive type paper.
- The duration of Paper-II will be of 30 minutes.
- Paper-II will be of 50 marks.
- There will be negative marking and 1/4thmarks for each wrong answer would be deducted.
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Subject||Max Marks||Duration of exam|
|Letter/Essay writing in English or any of language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||30 minutes||30 minutes for General Candidates.|
45 minutes for Visually handicapped/Cerebral Palsy candidates
How to Apply
- Visit official website ssc.nic.in on or before January 2020 thereafter link will be disabled.
- Look around for “SSC Multi Tasking Recruitment 2019 “
- Fill application form
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Notification / Advertising
Download Official Notification – Click Here
How to Apply / New Registration
Apply Online – Click Here
SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card
- The candidate can obtain the same from the official website of the SSC.
- Eligible candidate will be able to get admit card prior to the examination.
- The candidate has to bring admit card to the examination center to enter the examination hall.
- Admit card will contain the details regarding exam date and exam center.
SSC MTS 2019 Answer Key
- The answer key is usually a set of answers which are generally asked in the examination.
- The answer key will be released after the examination on the official website of SSC.
SSC MTS 2019 Result
- SSC will announce the final result probably in the month of July 2020.
- Performance in the written exam will be taken into consideration for making final merit list.
- There is no interview for SSC MTS recruitment.
- Meritorious candidate will be called for document verification.
SSC MTS 2019 Cut Off
- Commission released the cut-off marks soon after the result.
- Cut out is basically the qualifying marks.
- Those candidates who qualify Paper-1 will be short listed for Paper-2.