SNAP is also called as Symbiosis National Aptitude and it is a university level examination. Through SNAP 2019 exam candidates can get admission into MBA/M.Sc (Computer Applications)/M.Sc (System Security) courses. All courses mentioned above is offers by the Institutions of Symbiosis International University.
The common entrance exam is known as Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2019 is organized by the university.
Candidates who are eligible and qualified the exam have to appear in GE, PI, WAT rounds. as Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2019 is organized by the university. Candidates who are eligible and qualified the exam have to appear in GE, PI, WAT rounds.
SNAP 2019 exam details are provided here, Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Cards, Exam Pattern and Syllabus Etc.
SNAP 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2019|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Periodicity of exam||Annually|
|Minimum eligibility criteria||Graduation in any field with 50% aggregate in qualifying exam|
|Objective of exam||Admission to MBA courses offered by the participating institutes|
|Exam Date||3rd week of December 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
SNAP 2019 Exam Dates
Scheduled is given below where events are mentioned such as Registration/Payment Starts, Registration/Payment Closes, Admit Card Release, and SNAP exam date etc.
In this section, candidates can check the tentative dates of SNAP Exam 2019:
|Registration/Payment Starts||2nd week of August 2018|
|Registration/Payment Closes||4th week of November 2018|
|Admit Card Release||1st week of December 2018|
|SNAP exam date||3rd week of December 2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of December 2018|
SNAP Registration 2019
SNAP 2019 Registration will start from 2nd week of August 2018 and last dates of submission closed from the 4th week of November 2018. Submit filled application form before the due dates.
- Candidates can fill SNAP 2019 application form only through online mode.
- Register for the exam and also for the Institution offering his/her choice of courses by paying separate courses registration fees.
- The second week of August 2018 SNAP 2019 registration will be started.
- The last date for registration & fee payment is the fourth week of November 2018.
- If in case Candidates wants to make any correction or wants to change any detail in the application they can do until the closing of the registration.
- No changes are allowed in test city preferences.
All candidates have to pay application form fees. Candidates can pay fees through online mode or can do from any banks. Keep printed copies of filled application form for further use.
- Candidates will make payment through online mode using credit card or net banking.
- Payment can also be made using Billdesk Gateway, Axis Bank Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway & Demand Draft.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1750/- for all candidates.
- Demand draft should be drawn in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- In case of payment through DD, candidates have to send the required documents along with DD to the address mentioned below:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
SNAP 2019 entrance exam eligibility criteria contain details like Qualifying Exam, Minimum Marks and Ag criteria etc. before applying all candidates should check the full criteria whether they are eligible to apply or not.
The eligibility details are given here:
- Qualifying Exam:Candidates must complete their graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks:Candidates should obtain minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks for SC/ST).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- Candidates, those completed qualifying examination from any Foreign University can obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP Exam Pattern 2019
SNAP 2019 exam will be held in the 3rd week of December 2018. The exam will be held in online mode means pen and paper-based mode. Candidates appearing in exam gave to complete paper within 120 minutes.
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Exam Mode:The examination will be conducted in online mode.
- Duration:The exam duration will be 120 minutes.
- Number of Questions:Total 150 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme:For the correct response, one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking:There will be 25% negative marking in wrong answers.
|Sections||No. of Q.|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Type of questions||Objective|
|Number of questions||150|
|Sections in paper||4 (Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability and General Awareness)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for every correct answer|
|Negative marking||Yes, 1/4th mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Medium of language||English|
SNAP Syllabus 2019
Candidates have to prepare for the exam from prescribed syllabus.
The question will be asked from the syllabus of various topics of General English, Current Affairs, Analytical & Logical Reasoning & Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency.
Get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus of SNAP 2019 the will candidates score marks in entrance exam.
Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come), Verbal Reasoning, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Sentence correction, Odd man out, Idioms, One word substitution, Different usage of same word, Sentence completion, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, etc.
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency:
Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Averages, Complex numbers, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Trigonometry, Vectors, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, etc.
Social issues, World Records, Books, and authors, Science, History, Geography, International organizations, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics, etc.
Analytical & Logical Reasoning:
Puzzles, Data Interpretation based on text, graphs, and tables, Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, Identifying valid inferences, Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, Identifying next number in series, etc.
- Collect all details of exam pattern and syllabus SNAP 2019 entrance exam.
- Make a proper timetable and give equal time to each & every topic.
- Prepare for the exams as per the exam pattern & syllabus.
- Select the best books of the best author for preparation.
- Candidates can solve the question from the last year question papers.
- Or Practice online mock tests which are available on the internet.
- Candidates must avoid the stress and should Stay healthy & fit.
SNAP Admit Card 2019
SNAP 2019 exam admit cards will be available from 1st week of December 2018 on the official website. Candidates can download their admit cards through online mode.
- After downloading admit cards candidates have to print it.
- After that Candidates have to paste passport size colour photograph on the admit card.
- Keep admit cards safe and carry it along with any one of the photo ID proof, i.e. Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Pan Card & Aadhar Card (UID) at the examination centre.
SNAP Result 2019
Candidates can see their SNAP 2019 result through online mode on the website. In the last week of December 2018 University will declare the SNAP 2019 results.
- If candidates want to download the result they have to enter “SNAP ID” & “Password”.
- On SNAP 2019 results, candidates will be shortlisted for admission.
SNAP 2019 Merit List
The final merit list will be prepared by each participating college separately.
|Writing Ability Test||10|
|SNAP score (scaled down)||50|
Register for Institution separately in which you want to apply. The institution will organize the admission procedure separately after the declaration of SNAP result.
- Candidates who got selected have to attend the GE/PI/WAT procedure organized by each of the Institutions individually.
- Final merit list will be prepared by Institution on the basis of SNAP score, group exercise (GE), personal interaction (PI) & writing ability test (WAT).
- Candidates will be called those who got selected on the basis of merit.
SNAP 2019 Exam Center List
Candidates can select the exam centre at the time of filling application. Through online mode on official portal candidates can check details of SNAP 2019 exam. Candidates should select exam centre near to their residence/city.
The list of SNAP Test Centers 2018 is mentioned in the table below.