Rajasthan Masters in Computer Application Admission Test notification will soon be put on the official website of Rajasthan Technical University at rtu.ac.in.
It is a state level entrance test for granting admissions in Master of Computer Application course (MCA) at different institutes which are affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University. The applications will be invited soon most probably from 01st week of March 2019.
Candidates have to respond to the notification before April 2019. The next step would be for Rajasthan Centralized Counselling for MCA through RMCAAT for the academic year 2019-20.
The entrance test can have around 200 questions: 60 from Elementary computer knowledge, 60 from mathematical ability and 80 from reasoning aptitude.
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Counselling/ Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
RMCAAT 2019 Important Dates
Here is a tentative schedule for activities for 02nd year MCA (Lateral entry)
|Events for RMCAAT 2019||Dates|
|Online application form submission can commence by||March 2019|
|Closing date for application submission||April 2019|
|An issue of hall tickets||May 2019|
|RMCAAT 2019 entrance test||May 2019|
|Counseling can commence by||June 2019|
RMCAAT 2019 Application Process
- The form will be filled in online mode will start from March 2019.
- Candidates will need to visit the website at rmcaatonline.com
- Complete the 3 step application form
- Step-1- Registration- provide Name, Father’s name, Date of birth, email id, mobile number
- Step-2- Fill the form- provide the rest of the details. Also upload your scanned image of Photograph (less than 100 kb in JPEG format) and Signature (less than 100 kb in JPEG format), copies of 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Step-3- Pay the fees.
RMCAAT Application Fee
- Get registered by entering applicant name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- On registering, you will get a challan form having a unique challan number.
- Now go to a nationalized bank branch and pay the amount of Rs. 2000- as application charges.
- The amount would be non-refundable and non-transferable
- When your payment is done, note down the 12 digit token number.
- Wait for 24 hours and login onto the website
- Now enter challan number and 12 digits token number.
- Your form is complete now.
RMCAAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Criteria for MCA 1st year and Lateral differ from each other a bit. Candidate should not be more than 20 years of age. Let us check them:-
- A) Criteria for admission in 1st year of MCA
- Degree requirement-3 years UG degree with mathematics in 12th class.
- Minimum marks requirement– 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and 45% for reserved category.
- Other requirements-candidates with BCA/ B.Sc. (IT/ Computer Science) will be exempted from having studied Mathematics as a compulsory in 12th class.
- B) Criteria for admission in MCA through Lateral entry
- Degree requirements- 3 years UG full-time degree in BCA/ B.Sc. (IT/ Computer Science)
- Subject requirements– Mathematics at 12th class or UG level
- Minimum marks– 50% in aggregate and 45% for reserved category.
Exam Pattern for RMCAAT
- Duration- 2 hours
- Total questions- 200 questions
- Type of questions- Objective
- Marks for correct answer- 1
- Marks deduction for incorrect answers- NA
- Subjects- Elementary computer knowledge, Mathematical ability, and reasoning aptitude
|Subjects||Elementary computer knowledge||Mathematical ability||Reasoning and aptitude|
|Number of questions||60||60||80|
RMCAAT Preparation Tips 2019
- Analyze the prescribed syllabus subject wise. Most of the candidates face initial problems in Mathematical ability section since they do not have the regular practice of subjects like this until they have competitive examinations.
- Therefore, it is better to make your foundation strong first.
- Make a good timetable and focus on standard books like NCERT for concept clarity.
- Solve previous year question papers.
Syllabus for RMCAAT 2019
We are mentioning here the syllabus for all three subjects:-
- A) Elementary Computer knowledge-prepare the following topics
- Assembly Language
- Binary Arithmetic
- Organization of a computer
- Block structure of computers
- Central Processing Unit
- Flowcharts and Algorithms
- Integers and Fractions
- B) Mathematical Ability- for this section, you should have a thorough concept clarity up to 10th class NCERT syllabus. Let us see some chapters covered:-
- Binomial Theorem
- A basic concept of probability theory
- Distance Formula
- Differential Equations
- An equation of a Circle
- Fundamental operations in Algebra
- Geometric Logarithms/ transformation
- Harmonic Progressions
- Limit of Functions
- Permutation and Combination
- Position Vector
- Pair of straight lines
- Quadratic Equations
- Rectangular Cartesian coordinates
- Simultaneous Linear
- Simple identities
- Simple linear programming
- Number series
- Puzzle test
- Data Interpretation
- Sitting arrangement
- Blood relations
- Sequential output tracing, Direction sense test
- venn diagrams
- Assertion and Reason
RMCAAT Admit Card 2019
The RMCAAT 2019 admit card will be uploaded online on the candidate login account at the website.
- The website is http://rmcaatonline.com/.
- Admit card might be issued around seven days before the exam date.
- Note down each detail carefully and carry the hall ticket safely.
RMCAAT Result 2019
- RMCAAT 2019 Resultwill be announced by the authority on official portal.
- The candidate has to visit the official website and check the list of MCA course.
- You may also see the individual marks by logging on to the candidate’s account.
- You may need your Roll no and Date of Birth.
RMCAAT Counseling 2019
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks in the RMCAAT 2019 entrance test.
- Candidates have to qualify minimum cut off marks and register for online counseling.
- As candidates pass each counseling round, their names will appear in the merit list.
- They, then, have to report at the allotted college and get their documents verified.
- Online counseling is an eight steps process
- Step-1- Choice Filling- indicate the college you want
- Step-2- seat matrix- institutes will display the vacant seats in MCA course
- Step-3- seat allocation- the authorities will allocate one of the participating institutes to the candidate
- Steps-4- Allotment letter- candidates will get an allotment letter from the counseling heading authority, and the candidates have to take a print of it.
- Steps-5- Reporting – candidates have to reach the allotted college and get documents verified and pay fees of course
- Step-6- Upward Movement of seats- vacant seats will be available for filling after 01st round of counseling
- Step-7- New seat allotment
- Step-8- Reporting