PULEET 2019 is recognized as Punjab University Lateral Entrance Test. Students, who have done the 2nd year of their diploma in an engineering course in a particular college, can start on their 3rd year and after that, they can come to Punjab University to continue further for their engineering course.
The student will need to check the information of their Eligibility criteria before registering for the examination. Here are the full details regarding the examination.
PULEET 2019 Exam Dates
Here is the information regarding the PULEET 2019 examination dates, which will be listed below:
|Important Events||Tentative dates|
|The application starts||May 2019|
|Application ends||June 2019|
|Last date for the fee||June 2019|
|Hall ticket||June 2019|
|Examination date||July 2019|
PULEET 2019 Application Form & Fee
Here are the related Information for the PULEET 2019 Application form and Fee which will be mentioned below:
- PULEET 2019 candidates will have to register at the real website of the university to fill in the application form.
- As soon as the candidates have registered they will be getting their credentials such as their User id and Password right away.
- PULEET 2019 candidates will have to use the same username and password to log in to their homepage in the official university website.
- After signing in the Candidates of PULEET 2019 can check for their courses for what they are searching for and press on the application tab.
- As soon as the application form has opened the candidates can straight away fill the form.
- In the Application form, there will be important fields to be typed and it is important to fill in each and everything in the form.
- If anything is not filled in the form then consider the application to be rejected by the university.
- Once the form is done Candidates can starting scanning their documents of what is to be needed.
- Candidates of PULLET 2019 should really need to know to follow the rules on the website in chronological order to complete a successful application.
- After scanning the documents the candidates should go through everything if it is good and then move forward to the next step.
- PULEEET 2019 Candidates should pay the fee of the application as told in the page of each of their subjects and later to save the confirmation page.
- PULLET 2019 candidates should know to save the application and the confirmation page for their own reference.
PULEET 2019 Application FEE
Here is the information for the Application fee mentioned below:
- PULLET 2019 normal candidates will have to pay 2100 RS/=
- PULLET 2019 restrained candidates will have to pay 1050 RS/=
PULLET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying the Candidates needs to check whether they are Eligible or not to do the exam. Here are some things you should know whether you are eligible or not which it will be mentioned below:
- PULLET 2019 candidates should carry their diploma certificate in engineering with a minimum of 3 years.
- PULLET 2019 normal candidates should get 60% minimum in total while completing their diploma.
- PULLET 2019 restrained candidates should get 55% minimum in total while completing their diploma course.
- Candidates of PULLET 2019 must study mathematics & Physics in their SSC examination.
PULLET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here are the details to the exam pattern mentioned below:
- PULEET 2019 candidates will have to answer their paper within 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- PULEET 2019 Examination paper will have 75 questions in total.
- PULLET 2019 papers will only multiple choice questions (MCQ) only.
- Candidates will obtain only 1 mark for each correct answers.
- For the wrong answer, they will cut 25 marks.
PULEET 2019 How to prepare for the examination
Here are some tips on how to prepare for the examination which will be mentioned below:
- Always be well prepared from the prescribed syllabus given by the authority.
- Always take short breaks which are very important.
- Look after your health at all times.
- Try to avoid any noise coming your way.
- Study early morning since during the day it might get a bit difficult for you.
PULEET 2019 Exam Syllabus
Here are the details for the examination PULEET 2019 Exam syllabus for normal candidates for the entrance examination which is mentioned below:
- Basic Electrical Engineering: DC circuits, Single Phase AC Fundamentals, Three Phase AC Fundamentals, Magnetic Circuit, Transformers, and Electric Machines.
- Basic Electronics: Semiconductor Diode, Bipolar Junction Transistor, Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifiers, Oscillators, Boolean Algebra and Logic Gates, Flip Flops, Test and Measuring Instruments, Communication.
- Programming Fundamentals: Introduction, Basic Constructs of C, Program Control Flow, Arrays & Functions, Structures, Input and Output, Introduction to Object-Oriented
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering: Laws of Thermodynamics, Steam & Its Formation, Power Cycles, Kinematics of Fluid Flow, Fluid Dynamics, Flow Measurement, Simple Stress & Strains, Bending moment (B.M.) and Shear force (S.F.): Bending and Torsion
- Fundamentals of Civil Engineering: Construction Material & Building Construction, Hydraulics, Concrete and Structures, Reinforced Concrete Structures, Steel Structure, Surveying, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation, Soil Mechanics, Estimation and Costing
- Physics: Mechanics, Optics, Heat, Electrodynamics, Modern Physics, Mathematics, Algebra, Matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Differential Calculus of Functions of two variables, Ordinary Differential Equations, Integral Calculus, Vector Differential calculus, Vector Integral Calculus
- Environmental Education: Ecology and Ecosystems, Biodiversity and its conservation, Natural Resources, Environmental Pollution
PULEET 2019 Admit Card
Here is important information on regarding your PULEET 2019 hall ticket which will be mentioned below:
- Candidates will only be allowed inside the examination hall after they show their hall tickets.
- If any candidates did not bring their hall tickets to the examination center they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates should look after their hall tickets at all times since it will be needed at the time of counseling.
- Hall tickets are used in a limited period of time from the university for the examination purpose.
- After entering the examination hall if the candidates’ information is wrong the author will have the right to cancel their sears and the result will not be given.
PULLET 2019 Exam Results
Here is the information on the exam PULLET 2019 Results which the details will be mentioned below:
- The results will be out within 15 days after the examinations are over.
- The results will be available at the university website which will be online or at the university.
- Candidates who want their results will need to download it from the university website after following the rules and regulations.
- A result sheet will be put on the notice board in the University for the Candidates to check and understand the marks.
PULLET 2019 Exam Counselling
Candidates will need to bring the following documents given below while coming for the counseling.
- Report card for the entrance exam.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Higher secondary certificate (Only if needed)
- Recommendation certificate from the past University
- Report card of their diploma course on each subject.
- Diploma certificate.
- Compatibility certificate (if have any)
- Leaving Certificate.
- Subject certificate.