PUAD Recruitment 2018-19 | 194 Jobs @ puda.gov.in
Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority PUAD released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 194 JE, Draftsman, Clerk under PUAD Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 25-07-2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on Official Website
|Name of The Organization||Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUAD)|
|No. of Posts||194|
|Name of the Posts||JE, Draftsman, Clerk|
|Job Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of PUAD JE, Draftsman, Clerk Jobs 2018
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 27
- Junior Engineer (PH) – 21
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 24
- Junior Engineer (Horticulture) – 10
- Junior Engineer (Building) – 11
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) – 03
- Sub Divisional Engineer (PH) – 02
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical) – 03
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Horticulture) – 02
- Draftsman (Engineering) – 21
- Draftsman (Architect) – 04
- Law Officer – 16
- Senior Assistant (A/Cs) – 09
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator – 41
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority JE, Draftsman, Clerk Jobs 2018
Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil / PH / Electrical / Horticulture):
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Agriculture (or PG in Science)
- Junior Engineer (Civil / PH / Electrical / Horticulture):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering (OR)
- Sc in Agriculture with Horticulture.
Draftsman (Engineering / Architect):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (OR)
- Certification Course in Computer
- LAW Graduate with 3+ years experience as Advocate.
Senior Assistant (A/Cs):
- Com (OR) Certification Course in Computer / IT.
Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator:
- Bachelors Degree OR Possesses a Computer Information Technology course.
Candidates, age must be Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 37 Years. Age Relaxation:
- SC/Backward Caste: 5 years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years
Selected candidates will get Rs. 10,300 – 39,100/- Per Month from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Exam Merit List
- General: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / BC / OPH / Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Latest Recruitment 2018
- First of all visit official website gov.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “PUAD Recruitment 2018 for JE, Draftsman, Clerk Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for PUAD JE, Draftsman, Clerk Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 09-07-2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 25-07-2018