NEET 2019 Revised Notification has been released now. This exam will be conducted through pen paper based mode. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is organized by the NTA (National testing Agency) once in a year by NTA. It is the only national level medical entrance exam. It is organized for providing admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical colleges. In order to get admission in medical courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify the NEET UG exam. Here we are providing details about NEET 2019 exam including application form, exam date, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NEET 2019 Notifications – Registration starts for CBT practice test
NEET 2019 registration has been started for Computer Based Test practice centre (for mock test). Check here for registration details.
NTA is going to start NEET Free coaching from 2019. Check here for free coaching details.
NEET 2019 Revised Notification has been released. Now, the examination will be held as per the previous year pattern (once in a year with offline mode). The application form will be started from 1st November 2018. Check here for complete details.
NEET 2019 Examination will be conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) once in a year & paper based mode – Confirmed. Check here for application details.
NEET 2019 Quick Links
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|How to Fill Application||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|College Predictor||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Counseling/ Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Question Paper||Click Here|
|Study Time Table||Click Here|
New Changes Introduced Last Year
On the proposal of Union Health Ministry, MCI approved several changes in the NEET UG entrance exam. Below we have listed the new changes introduced last year:
- Andhra Pradeshand Telangana have joined 15% All India Quota scheme. Candidates of these states need not to submit Self Declaration form now.
- Aadhaar Cardis also not compulsory to fill the NEET Application. But, candidates have to required any ID proof to apply for the exam.
- Indian candidates those wish to pursue MBBS/BDS in foreign nationals, they have qualify NEET UG exam.
- The attempt limit has been removedfrom the last year. Now, candidates may attempt the NEET untill the age limit as per their categories.
- NIOSor State Open School or private candidates’ are not eligible to NEET
- There will be one set for question paperin all languages.
- As per officials the exam will be bilingual(except language chosen in English).
- NTAwill set up 3,000 practice centres for NEET UG examination from August 2018. It will function on saturdays and sundays & candidates will get around an hour to practice.
- From next year, NTAwill start their teaching centres for NEET aspirants. They will not charge any fee for coaching. It will start functioning from May 2019.
NEET 2019 Exam Date
In the table given below, candidates can check official NEET Exam dates:
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||November 2018|
|Correction Window Open||December 2018|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET 2019 Application Form
Candidates should fill the application form as per the instructions given in the information bulletin. Below we are providing NEET 2019 application form details:
- The application form will be issued through online mode
- No application will be entertained through offline mode.
- NEET UG registration 2019 will be commenced from the 1st November 2018.
- Candidates should upload the scanned imagesof recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form completely, a confirmation page will be generated. Download it.
- There will be no need to sendthe printed confirmation page to the board.
- General and OBC candidates will have to pay 1400/-as an application fee.
- The application fee for SC/ST and PH candidates will be 750/-.
- Fee payment can be done through credit/debit card, net banking, UPI and e-wallet.
- Service tax will also be applicable.
NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
Students must check their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates can check the detailed NEET 2019 eligibility criteria from below:
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years.
- The maximum age limit will be 25 years (30 years for SC/ST & OBC).
- IndianNationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for NEET UG.
- Candidates belong to J&K state will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quota on the basis of self declaration.
Adhaar Card Mandate:
- Aadhar number is not mandatoryto apply for NEET exam.
- J&K, Assam & Meghalaya candidates can also apply by providing their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Government ID number.
- NRI candidates can apply by Adhaar Card number or Passport Number.
- PIO, OCI & Foreign nationals candidates can apply by Passport Number.
|QualifyingExam||Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam.|
|Appearing Candidates||Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.|
|Subjects||In the qualifying exam, students should have physics, chemistry, biology/bio-technology with English as compulsory subject.|
|PercentageCriteria||Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group.|
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Below we are providing the details about NEET 2019 exam pattern:
- Date of Exam:The exam will be organized on 5th May 2019.
- Mode of Exam:The exam will be organized through pen and paper based (offline) mode.
- Type of Questions:There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- Duration:The exam duration will be of three hours.
- Number of Questions:Total 180 questions will be asked.
- Language:The question paper will be asked in Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kananda languages.
- Marking Scheme:For each correct answer, four marks will be given.
- Negative Marking:For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2019 Syllabus
A common syllabus will be prescribed by MCI (Medical Council of India) for the NEET UG exam. NEET 2019 syllabus will contain physics, chemistry and biology subjects. Students can check the detailed syllabus from below:
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices, etc.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- p-Block Elements
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Phenols and Ethers
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, etc.
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and Its Applications, etc.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application will be able to get the NEET 2019 admit card. Here we are providing details about admit card:
- NEET hall ticket 2019 will be released on 15th April 2019.
- The board will provide the facility to get the admit card via online mode.
- A format for affixing of postcard size photographwill be released along with the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, contact with the officials.
- When student will download their hall ticket, a PDF copyof the same will be send to the candidate’s registered email ID.
NEET UG Answer Key 2019
The answer key will be released along with question paper through online mode. NEET answer key 2019 will be published within a week after the exam.
The board will offer the facility to challenge against the answer key. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer to challenge the answer key.
Candidates will have to visit their login portal. Enter their user ID (registration number) and password to challenge the answer key.
NEET 2019 Result
Here we are providing details about the NEET 2019 result:
- Students those will appear in the exam can check their result via online mode.
- Result will be announced on 5th June 2019.
- It will not be prepared category wise.
- There will be no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of the answer sheets.
NEET UG 2019 Rank List:
- The board will prepare a merit list as per the guidance of DGHS, MCI and DCI.
- The merit list will be prepared for the 15% All India Quota.
- Students will be invited for counselling as per their rank in the NEET UG examination.