NEET Admit Card 2019 will be released on 15th April 2019. It will be downloaded through online mode only. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test. It is regulated by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam is conducted to get admission into various UG medical & dental programmes all over the India. In this article, we have updated detailed information related to the NEET 2019 Admit Card.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
The exam conducting authority will provide a facility to download admit card from the official website. Candidates should affix the passport size photograph on the admit card. It is not send to any candidates by post or other modes.
When candidates download it, a copy of it in a pdf format also send in a candidate’s registered email ID. Candidates should save NEET hall ticket 2019 till admission process not completed.
After downloading the admit card, candidates have to check all the details given in it is correct or not. If candidates found any discrepancy in it, they will immediately contact to the exam conducting authority.
Read instructions printed on admit card carefully. If there are any particular documents mentioned in instructions keep them ready to carry for the exam.
NEET UG Admit Card Dates 2019 – Revised
There are the important dates of NEET UG admit card has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it.
|Admit Card Available||15th April 2019|
|Date of examination||5th May 2019|
NEET Exam Schedule
Below we have mentioned exam schedule of NEET 2019:
|NEET Exam Day events||Time/Details|
|Entry in the examination hall||7.30 AM to 9.30 AM|
|NEET Admit card checking process||9.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|Distribution of test books||9.45 AM|
|Seal of the question booklet to be broken by the candidate||9.55 AM|
|Closing of entry in the examination hall||9.30 AM|
|Commencement of NEET exam||10.00 AM|
|Completion of NEET exam||01.00 PM|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
How to download NEET UG Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the NEET UG admit card by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Students must have to go on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The link of admit card will be available on the official website and they have to click on it.
- Students should have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth in the required field.
- The NEET UG Admit Card will display to the candidates on the official website.
- Applicants can download the admit card and they also have to take the print out of admitting card for future use.
Details provided on NEET UG Admit Card 2019
The admit card of NEET exam contains the following details of the candidate & exam:
The NEET UG admit card will have the following details such as
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- NEET 2019 Roll Number
- NEET 2019 Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Subcategory (if PwD or not)
- Address of the candidate
- Date of the Examination
- The timing of the Examination
- Question Paper Language
- Examination Center Number and Center Address
Document Required on Exam Day
Candidates who have downloaded their NEET Admit Card 2019 must bring the following documents at the exam center:
- Admit Card alongwith passport size photograph affixed on it.
- Two passport size photograph to be affixed on attendance sheet.
Instructions for Candidates on Exam Day
- The exam center will be opened 2½ hours before starting of the examination. So, candidates must reach into the examination center on time.
- After 9:30 AM, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card & passport size photograph.
- Candidates, those not possess a valid admit will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the Answer Sheet on SIDE-1.
- Candidates must find out & occupy their allotted seats. If candidates found to sit in another seat or room other than an allotted seat, then their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any barred items except NEET 2019 hall ticket and photographs inside the examination hall.
- No candidates will leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per schedule.
- Smoking in the examination center is strictly prohibited.
- Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates into the examination center.
- Candidates must sign twice on the attendance sheet, first after starting of examination & second while handling over the answer sheet to the examiner.
- Candidates also have to put their finger impression in given space on the attendance sheet.
- The candidate will check and ensure that the Test-Booklet contain as many number of pages as are written on the top of the cover page.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the Board under any circumstances.
- The candidates, suffering from Diabetes Type – I, may be taken care of at the centre as per the instructions issued by CBSE.
- No candidate shall be allowed to use toilets in last 30 minutes of examination i.e. from 12.30 pm to 01.00 pm.
All the candidates (Indian, Foreign, PIO, OCI & NRI) have to select three convenient cities for examination during form filling. Candidates must ensure that they have to select the city centers in their state of residence or in neighbor cities only.
The center allotment will be made by the computer. Under any circumstances, the choice of city center will not be changed by the candidates & board. The exam center details are given below:
|States||Districts (exam centres)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajamundry, Tirupati, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa|
|Daman & Diu||Daman|
|Delhi||Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavanagar, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Rajkot, Vlsad, Surat, Vadodara.|
|Himachal Pradesh||Dharamshala, , Hamirpur, Shimla.|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Udhampur.|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Mysore, Udupi.|
|Kerala||Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane, Ahmednagar, Amravathi, Beed, Buldana, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai Suburban, Nanded, Satara, Solapur.|
|Odisha||Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Angul, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Rourkela.|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar.|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur.|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Kancheepuram, Khammam, Namakkal, Ranga Reddy, Thiruvallur, Tirunelveli, Vellore.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Merrut, Roorkee, Noida, Varanasi.|
|West Bengal||Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogli, Howrah, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Siliguri, 24 Pargana(North).|