The NEET is also known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, which is organized by the NTA (National testing Agency) to provide the admission in various medical and dental courses such as MBBS and BDS. The NEET is the national level medical entrance examination.
Every year, many of the applicants may appear in the medical courses and to get admission in these programs, they can apply in the examination of NEET online mode. Students will get the preparation strategy details from this article.
How to prepare for NEET 2019?
NEET 2019 (AIIMS + JIPMER Preparation Strategy)
- The preparation strategy for NEET should be the same like AIPMT. The key is to follow recommended books (NCERT) or NEET study material of any coaching.
- If you are NEET aspirant focus on : Concepts, Practice, Speed, Accuracy.On top of them is Consistency.
- It is important that your basics of almost all the topics are clear and that you can tackle easy or moderate level problems in those topics, because sometimes easier questions may come from the topics which you didn’t prepare that well.
- Prepare a timetable giving time to all the subjects. Do not neglect any subject or give excessive time to any subject.
- Practice a lot. Never Ever Look at Examples or Read them. Practice every time. Though everything appears simple, never let the book solve a question for you.
- Solve as much as you can, increase your speed and accuracy, and the most important thing is, get your doubts cleared from your teachers; do not keep them pending and piling up.
NCERT books, practice tests, doubt removals, revising topics, solving questions every day, maintaining speed and accuracy, and regular with your coaching classes are some of the key things which you need to follow to crack NEET 2019.
The appearing candidates should have to pick the syllabus of NEET for the better preparation and to cover all the important topics of the syllabus, students need to get the extra time for concentration. Those topics will be out from the syllabus, there needed not to do prepare.
It will be helpful for the students to make the time schedule for the study. Students should not have to make the long hour of time for study because some of the mind attention is also important for fresh up the mind for better study.
Proper Study Materials
Candidates should have to prefer the better study materials such as NEET Books for the examination. The CBSE syllabus will be also helpful for the candidates for the better preparation. The NCERT books should also prefer by the students to do the proper study.
Previous Year Question Papers
Students need to prefer the previous year question paper of NCERT, CBSE and NEET examination. They have to do better preparation with the help of question papers and sample papers. The question paper will include types of questions and question weightage.
Better Revision on the weak point
The students should have to focus on the weak point and do the better revision on the weak point. They have to solve the question and work hard for specific hard topics with the help of your teacher, friends & parents. This will help in overcoming the fear of your weakness effectively.
Practice Mock Test
Applicants should have to practice the mock test for the better preparation and there will be many of the educational websites will provide the mock test. With the help of mock test preparation, candidates can score qualified marks in the NEET examination. The mock test practice will improve your skills, knowledge, performance & you are able to know your timing too.
Candidates should have to take care of their health to be prepared for the examination. It is important for students to concentrate on the studies. Avoid junk and oily foods and take healthy diet plans. Do meditation and yoga exercises for better concentration.