NEET 2019 Application Form will be released on 1st November 2018.NEETs referred as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test it is a national level entrance test. NEET is an entrance test for medical & dental students. This exam is organized by the NTA (National Testing Agency). Through this candidates can get into MBBS, BDS & AYUSH courses in India. There are various government and private colleges and universities of India give admission in medical and dental courses through NEET UG exam.Candidates can fill the Application form before 30th November 2018
Candidates will find here, NEET 2019 including Application Fees, Dates, Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply Process Details.
NEET 2019 Application Form:
As per the sources, there may be no changes in NEET 2019. NEET complete procedure will be same as per 2018. The NEET exam may not be conducted twice in a year & not through online mode as planned earlier by MHRD. The government is likely to roll back the decision. At least till 2019, NEET exam will continue as an annual pen paper mode test. The online test is a disadvantage for the students from rural and economically poor families were no Internet facility available. The final decision may be announced by next week. Stay tuned for further updates.
NEET 2019 Exam Dates has been released now. The application form will be available from 1st October 2018. Click here to check exam dates.
NEET 2019 Examination will be conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) twice in a year – Confirmed. Check here for details.
NEET 2019 Important Dates – Revised
Below we have given the NEET 2019 Dates (Revised) has been Released Check Below –
Mode of examination: Pen & Paper exam (in a single session)
|Registration dates||1st November 2018|
|Last Date for Apply Registration||30th November 2018|
|Downloading of admit cards||15th April 2019|
|Dates of examinations||5th May 2019|
|The date for announcing results||5th June 2019|
NEET 2019 Application Form
Here we are providing some major details about the NEET 2019 registration:
- NEET 2019 application form willbe released 1st November 2018.
- Candidates can fill the Application formbefore 30th November 2018.
- If one candidate submits multiple applications there application will be rejected.
- After filling, application candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Uploading photograph size should be 10KB to 100KB and signature size should be 3KB to 20KB.
- During the correction period if candidates want to can make any correction.
- Correction facility will start from the month of March 2019.
- Only in some particular fields, there will be Correction allowed.
- NEET Correction facility will be provided in November 2018.
- There is no need to send the printout of the confirmation page to the authority.
Candidates can pay application form fees through online mode or by the E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers. All candidate have to pay application fees according to candidate category wise.
- Payment of application fee will be done through online mode
- Candidates will be able to pay through debit/credit card, net banking, UPI or E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
- The application fee for various categories is mentioned below:
|General (UR)/OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC, ST & PH||Rs. 750/-|
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019
All applier candidates must know the NEET 2019eligibility criteria. Candidates who fulfill all criteria are eligible to apply for the exam. Check the full NEET 2019eligibility criteria carefully.
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before filling the NEET 2019 application form:
- Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, NRI, and foreign candidates will be eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 31stDecember 2019.
- The upper age limit will be 25 years for general and 30 years for SC, ST and OBC candidates on the date of examination.
- Candidates must have passed 12thor equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology and English subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general), 45% marks (for general PH) and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB stream.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for NEET
Take a look at NEET 2019 application form filling procedure. It is provided so candidates will be able to easily fill the NEET 2019 application form.
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to fill the NEET application form 2019:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2019”.
- Enter all the registration details and click on the “Preview & Next” button.
- After completing the registration process, log in again with your registration number and password.
- Fill other required details like personal, communication, exam center, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed f
- After uploading the images, go through the “Make Payment” section.
- Choose the payment mode, i.e. debit card, credit card or net banking and pay the application fee.
- Once the fee payment is done, proceed for the “Print Confirmation Page” section.
- Click on the link “Click here to take Printout of Confirmation Page” and take a printout of it for further use.