Northern Coalfields Limited has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 16 ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the 8th / 10th / ITI. Those Candidates who are interested fill Online Application form at the official website nclcil.in on or before 12.11.2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply, Results & admit card is given below.
Northern Coalfields Limited NCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Conducting by: Northern Coalfields Limited
- Shortly known as: NCL
- Name of the Post: ITI Apprentice
- Total Vacancies: 441
- Notification Released : 06.10.2018
- Online Begin : 06.10.2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12.11.2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Result: Notified Soon
- Please refer NCL official Notification to know Application fee details.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee at Any Branches of State Bank of India
Vacancy Details: Total 441 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric):89 Posts
- Electrician: 179 Posts
- Fitter: 174 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for NCL 2018 Notification must possess the below Eligibility Details
- Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 14 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
- Please go through NCL official Notification 2018 for more Details for Age Relaxation of SC/ ST/OBC/PWD
- Candidates should have 8th / 10th / ITI from the recognized Organization/Board.
- Post wise education qualification please checks the official notification.
- Selected candidates will get Northern Coalfields Limited salary as per government rules. For post wise pay scale goes to official notification
- Selection of Candidates for ITI Apprentice posts should go to the official notification given below link.
How to apply NCL ITI Apprentice Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at nclcil.in on or before 12.11.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the NCL ITI Apprentice Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|