NCERT Recruitment 2018: NCERT has issued the Online Application Form for the recruitment of 19 Consultant, Survey Associate. Those Candidates who are interested may download PDF notification and fill the online Application form at the official website address ncert.nic.in on or before 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th & 16th October 2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process & how to apply are given below on govrecruitment.in
NCERT Recruitment Apply Online for 19 Consultant, Survey Associate – Last Date 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th & 16th October 2018 @ ncert.nic.in
|Name of The Organization||National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT)|
|No. of Posts||19|
|Name of the Posts||Consultant, Survey Associate|
|Job Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Post Graduation In Science/ Statistics MCA / B.Tech / B.E|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Mode||Walk-In Process|
|Last Date||5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th & 16th October 2018|
Vacancy Details of NCERT Consultant, Survey Associate Jobs 2018
Total: 19 Posts
- Senior Consultant: 03
- Data Manager: 01
- Consultant: 05
- Web Developer: 01
- System Analyst: 01
- Survey Associate: 03
- Survey Associate: 03
- T.P. Operator: 02
Applicants must Pass Post Graduation In Science/ Statistics MCA / B.Tech / B.E from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be As Per Rules. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Post wise pay scale details are given below.
System Analyst- Rs.30,000/-
Survey Associate- Rs.30,000/-
Computer Assistant- Rs.20,000/-
Selection will be done as per Interview
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to apply NCERT 19 Consultant, Survey Associate Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at ncert.nic.in on or before 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th & 16th October 2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the NCERT 19 Consultant, Survey Associate Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
Venue: Educational Survey Division (ESD), Room No.14, 4th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
Important Dates for NCERT Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 15.09.2018
Closing Date of Application: 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th & 16th October 2018
Important Links for 19 Consultant, Survey Associate Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here