Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued the Online Application Form for the recruitment of 318 Apprentice. Those Candidates who are interested may download PDF notification and fill the online Application form at the official website address bhartiseva.com on or before 21 Sep 2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process & how to apply are given below on govrecruitment.in
|Name of The Organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai (Naval Dockyard)|
|No. of Posts||318|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||21 Sep 2018|
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||Eligibility ITI Trade||No. of Post|
|ONE YEAR TRAINING|
|Welder(Gas & Elect)||Welder||20|
|Manson (BC)||Building Constructor||15|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||Mechanic machine Tool Maintenance||20|
|Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||5|
|Mechanic Diesel||Mechanic Diesel||20|
|Painter (Gen)||Painter (Gen)||10|
|Instrument Mechanic||Instrument Mechanic||10|
|ONE YEAR AND THREE MONTHS TRAINING|
|Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry)||Fresher||5|
|TWO YEAR TRAINING|
As per Apprentices Act 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rule 1992, the minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship training in Designated Trades shall be Standard 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks. Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application. Qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger and Crane Operator(Overhead Steel Industry) as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8th pass only, without ITI.
Candidates’ Born between 1st April 1999 to 31st March 2006. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
|During the first year of training||Seventy percent of a minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State|
|During the second year of training||Eighty percent of a minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State.|
Selection will be done as per Examination
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at bhartiseva.com on or before 21 Sep 2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the Naval Dockyard Mumbai 318 Apprentice Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
Starting Date of Application: 02 Sep 2018
Closing Date of Application: 21 Sep 2018
Important Links for 318 Apprentice Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here