MPDT (Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development Department) has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 77 Manager, District Facilitator Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the MA, M.B.A./P.G.D.B.M./P.G.D.M. Those Candidates who are interested may download PDF notification form and fill the Application form at the official website mpskills.gov.in on or before 31st October 2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply,Results & admit card are given below on govrecruitment.in
MPDT Manager, District Facilitator Online Form 2018 – Last Date 31st October 2018 @ mpskills.gov.in
ITBP Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Conducting by: Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development Department
Shortly known as: MPDT
Name of the Posts: Manager, District Facilitator
Official Website: mpskills.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 77
Apply mode: Offline
Online Application Start: 24th September 2018
Registration Last Date: 31st October 2018
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Exam Result Available: Notified Soon
Total Vacancy: 77 Posts
- Candidates should have MA, M.B.A./P.G.D.B.M./P.G.D.M from the recognized Organization/Board.
- Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
- Candidates’ age must be 21 to 40 years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Selected candidates will get 60000/-, 75000/- (Per Month) from the organization.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply MPDT Manager, District Facilitator Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at mpskills.gov.in on or before 31st October 2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the MPDT Manager, District Facilitator Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
Project Coordinator, MPSSDEGB, Faculty Block A- Room Number- 104, Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, RauPithampur Road, Indore- 453556
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Offline||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|