JNTUA 3-2 Results 2018: JNTUA B.Tech 3-2 Sem R15, R13, R09 Regular/Supply Exam Results May 2018 announced at jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net. Students can check Jntu anantapur III Year II semester results 2018 below.
JNTUA B.Tech 3-2 Sem (R15,R13,R09) Regular/Supply Exam Results May 2018
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUA B.Tech/ B.pharm 3-2 Sem R15, (R13, R09) Regular/Supply 2018|
|Status||Released on 26th july|
JNTUA 3-2 Sem Regular/Supply Results 2018
The results of following B.Tech Exam 2018 are declared Soon at official website. After declared the result, the sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals for knowing the results.
- Results of B.Tech III Year II Semester (R15) Regular/Supplementary Examinations May/June 2018
- Results of B.Tech IIII Year II Semester (R13) Supplementary Examinations May/June 2018
- Results of B.Tech IIII Year II Semester (R09) Supplementary Examinations May/June 2018
The results of 3-2 Sem R15, R13, R09 Regular/Supply May 2018 Examinations Declared. The results are available in the University Examinations Results portal at http://jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net. Students can check their result from University website. Candidates who are not satisfied with the results and wants to go for revaluation need to do it.
JNTUA B.Pharmacy 3-2 (R15) Regular Results May/June 2018 – Available Now
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks / challenge valuation / photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before:
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
- The fee for photo copy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
Steps to check JNTUA 3-2 Results 2018 at jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net
- Log on to the official website: jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net
- Click on the exam link
- Enter the details like hall ticket number, captcha and click on ‘Get Results’
- The results will be displayed
- Check the result and take a print out for further reference