Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUTWB) which was formerly known as West Bengal University has released Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) Phase II Web Options. Every year MAKAUT conducts JEMAT on behalf of the Government of West Bengal as an entrance exam for admission into courses like Engineering, MCA, etc.
JEMAT 2018 Phase 2 Application
JEMAT 2018 Second Phase Registration Application
Online Application for JEMAT Phase II opens on 16/07/2018 and closes on 07/08/2018. For any help, Applicants may Contact [email protected] JEMAT-2018 Rank Card for PHASE-I can be downloaded by Login with Registration No & Password. You should have a valid Email Id, Mobile No., Scanned Passport Size Photo & Signature while filling the Online application.
Full Schedule of JEMAT Counselling Registration
|JEMAT 2018 Registration||Phase I||Phase II|
|Availability of Application Form||06 Apr 2018||16 Jul 2018|
|Last Date to do JEMAT 2018 Registration||08 May 2018||31 Jul 2018|
|Receipt of Hard Copy until||10 May 2018||01 Aug 2018|
|Admit Card will be Issued in(Tentative)||15 May 2018||02 Aug 2018|
|JEMAT 2018 Exam Date(Tentative)||19 May 2018||05 Aug 2018|
SCHEDULE OF JEMAT PHASE-II – 2018
|Commencement of submission of Online Application||16/07/2018|
|Online Application submission last date||07/08/2018|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy||08/08/2018|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card Online||Tentative date of Availability of Admit Card 09/08/2018.|
|Date of Written Exam||Tentative date of Written Exam 12/08/2018.|
Note : All application have to be made online only. Fees to be paid only through online payment gateway. At this stage documents are required to be sent by post to the University.
JEMAT 2018 Phase 2 Application
MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes help to develop a pool of human resource to cater for trained personnel in the field of business management in general and satisfy both the national and international demand. The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) is a state level eligibility of the Govt. of W.B. conducted by the MAKAUTWB. Test held every year for admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private). This test is conducted by West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of the State Government as per the guidelines framed by AICTE, in pursuance of the Supreme Court judgments on August 14, 2003 and October 31, 2002 and in terms of the policy framework laid down by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, vide no f-17-18/2002- T.S.I. dt. October 10, 2003. Colleges/Institutes can admit students from one national level test (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT) and the state level test (JEMAT) OR only from one national level test OR only from state level test. This is as per the Ministry of HRD guidelines.
JEMAT 2018 Registration Fee
Candidates needs pay the registration fee through Online mode only. They can pay via Internet Banking, Debit (Master/ Visa) or Credit (Master/ Visa) cards. Below is category wise Registration Fee Details.
|General/ OBC||Rs 600/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs 300/-|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidate will have to fill the requisite information Onlinelike Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Written Test Centre, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of Details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Photograph and Signature are to be uploaded as per instructions given on the website. A “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph and Signature”. The image file of photograph and signature should be in .JPG or .JPEG format. There will be 2 separate options for uploading the same. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph and Signature”.
- Recent Stamp size color photograph, preferably with white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb- 50kb.
- For Signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen. If the candidate’s signature on the OMR sheet does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card/ Attendance sheet, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified. Size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Online Application Form will not be Accepted/ Registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph and specified Signature.
- After uploading, Candidates are required to preview the uploaded images. Here the candidate is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark then the candidate can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case these spaces should be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further.
- Submission of Application: The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select ‘declaration’ and click on final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
- AFTER SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION, AN APPLICATION/ REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL BE GENERATED BY THE SYSTEM AND THE APPLICATION NUMBER ALONG WITH THE PASSWORD SHALL BE SENT TO THE APPLICANT.An EMAIL ID AND SMS WILL ALSO BE SENT TO MOBILE NUMBER MENTIONED IN THE APPLICATION. APPLICANT HAS TO RETAIN THIS NUMBER AND PASSWORD FOR FUTURE REFERENCES.
- Application Fee: A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to payment gateway link after making the PROVISIONAL Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on Rupay link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Master) / Credit Card (Visa or Master). After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen, the candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference having his details and.
- Bank commission charges/payment gateway charges will be borne by the Applicant. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, University will not be responsible. Application Fee deposited after closing date will not be valid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Candidates are, therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before applying and payment of Application Fee.
- CANDIDATE SHOULD NOTE THAT IN CASE STATUS OF PAYMENT SHOWN BY the bank IS “PENDING”, “FAILURE”, “REJECTED” OR OF ANY OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUE, THEN IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CANDIDATE TO ENSURE THAT PAYMENT MADE TO THE UNIVERSITY IS SUCCESSFUL WITHIN DUE DATE. IN CASE TRANSACTION IS REVERSED BY BANK TO CANDIDATE OR CANCELLED AND PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED BY UNIVERSITY WITHIN DUE DATE, THE CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED.
- CANDIDATE SHOULD ALSO NOTE THAT IN CASE THE PAYMENT DETAILS FILLED UP BY CANDIDATES IN ONLINE SYSTEM ARE NOT MATCHING WITH THE TRANSACTION DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE BANK THEN HIS / HER CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED.
- Cheques , Money Orders, Postal Orders, Banker’s Cheques, Postal Stamps, Demand Drafts etc. will not be accepted towards application fee.
- THE APPLICANTS AFTER SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION IS ADVISED TO SEND THE HARD COPY OF APPLICATION FORM ALONGWITH HIS QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES AND FEE PAYMENT PROOF TO THE UNIVERSITY BY SPEED POST/COURIER/ BY HAND SO AS TO REACH ON OR BEFORE 01/08/2018. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories must also submit their relevant certificates.Sponsored candidates must submit letter of sponsorship from their Employer, as applicable.
- PAYMENT THROUGH CASH CHALLAN IS ONLY ACCEPTABLE THROUGH CORPORATION BANK and MUST BE FORWARDED BY POST TO WBUT BEFORE LAST DATE.
- THE APPLICANT HAS TO FURNISH A DECLARATION TO THE EFFECT THAT THE INPUTS FURNISHED BY HIM/HER ARE TRUE, COMPLETE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF HIS / HER KNOWLEDGE AND THEY WILL BE SUPPORTED BY THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS / TESTIMONIALS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED/DEMANDED. IF ANY FALSE/INCORRECT INFORMATION FOUND / DETECTED AT ANY STAGE, HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED / TERMINATED. THEREFORE IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE APPLICANT TO TICK THE CHECK BOX ABOUT THIS DECLARATION AT THE END OF THE APPLICATION FORM, BEFORE SAVING AND UPLOADING THE APPLICATION.
- PHYSICAL DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE SUBMITTED AT THIS STAGE TO THE UNIVERSITY AS THE BELOW MENTIONED ADDRESS.
- ADDRESS UNIVERSITY:
MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, WEST BENGAL:
(FORMERLY KNOWN AS WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY)L:
BF- 142, SECTOR- I, SALT LAKE KOLKATA-700064: