JEE Main exam will be conducted on 6th – 20th January 2019 (JEE Main I) & 6th – 20st April 2019 (JEE Main II). The application form will be available from 1st September 2018. The JEE Main examination is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to offer admission to the candidates into BE/B. Tech & B.Arch Courses. Every year, there are many of the applicants will get admission in their aspiring programs on the basis of their eligibility criteria.
In the various affiliated colleges of engineering, the admission will provide to the candidates and from this article, candidates can get the detailed information of JEE Main slot booking.
JEE Main Slot Booking 2019
At the time of filling the application form, the applicants can book their slot and application form will start from the 1st week of December. Applicants can book the slot by filling the application form and on the basis of eligibility criteria, the admission will provide to the candidates into various courses (B.E/B.Tech and B.Plan/B.Arch) offered by IIITs, NITs, and CFTs.
By paying the application fee, applicants can fill the application form and book their slot and the seat will be allotted for the candidates on the basis of eligibility criteria.
How to book the JEE Main Slot
Applicants can book their slot through online mode by following the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates should have to visit on the official website of JEE Main.
- Candidates have to click on the link of apply.
- They should have to read the instructions carefully.
- Applicants have to fill the JEE Main Application Form.
- Select the choice for exam mode.
- They have to book the exam date & time slot.
- The time and date preferences are according to you.
- After completing these steps, go for the next step in the application form process.
- They are suggested to take a copy of the printout of your application form for future use
CBSE 12th Roll Number Verification Cancelled
- At the time of JEE Main examination with slot booking, there will be some problem.
- Students should have to fill their class 12throll number which was verified by the authority.
- But the CBSE will not verify the roll number of 12th
- The JEE Main Rank calculation will be done on the weightage of class 12thmarks will not be considered.
- So, the verification of roll number will be canceled and students will have to show their mark sheet with 75% percent marks at the reporting center during the counseling for admission to the IITs, NITs & IIITs.