JEE Main I Examination Result 2019 will be Declared on 31st January 2019. JEE Main is a national level exam organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Applicants who wish to be admitted to the B.Tech and B.Arch courses offered by IIT and other universities may participate in this examination. Several governments and private colleges in India consider the main JEE score to be an admission. To be admitted to the ITI, candidates must take the JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams. Here we provide details on the outcome of JEE Main 2019, which includes scorecard, classification, result dates, classification list, break, etc.
JEE Main Result 2019
Candidates can check the main result of JEE 2019 only in online mode. The ranking will also be declared with the result. The range will include all ranges of India and all rank ranges of India. JEE Main I Examination Result 2019 will be Declared on 31st January 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Counselling will be commenced from June 2019. The counseling process has been organized through online mode. It is managed by JoSAA.
The authority will not send the rank card to a candidate. Applicants must download it from the website. For ease of students, we will provide the link in our article to check the result. After checking the result, be sure to take some extra impressions for later use.
JEE Main Score Card Details
Following details will be printed on the JEE Main Result/Score Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- Category & Sub-Category
- State Code of Eligibility
- Marks Secured in each subject, i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
- AIR (All India Rank)
- Category Rank
- Status to appear for JEE Advanced 2019
- Cut-off score to appear for JEE Advanced 2019
JEE Main 2019 Result Date
JEE Main I Examination Result 2019 will be Declared on 31st January 2019. The range will be reported as the result. The JEE Main 2019 Counseling will begin as of the third week of June 2019. Students can participate in the counseling process according to JEE’s main rank.
How to check JEE Main Result 2019
Here we have listed some simple steps to check the result:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the mandatory details such as Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and the take printout of it.
- Candidates are suggested to take some extra printouts of the result for further admission process.
JEE Main Rank List 2019
The main JEE range will be declared at the time of the announcement of the result. The AIR range will be considered for admission by CSAB or JoSAA and other admission authorities to NIT / IIIT / CFTI / SFI / others. The tie-break rules will apply in the event that candidates score the same on the main JEE exam. The tie-breaking criteria are listed below:
JEE Main Tie Breaking Criteria (Paper 1):
Tie-breaking rules for paper 1 are listed below:
- Higher marks in Mathematics subject will be considered for a better rank.
- Higher marks in Physics subject will be given better rank.
- After that, positive and negative marks obtained by candidates will be considered.
- If the tie still remains, same JEE Main rank will be given.
JEE Main Tie Breaking Criteria (Paper 2):
Following methods will be considered for tie-breaking:
- Higher marks in Aptitude Test will be given better rank in the exam.
- Higher marks obtained in Drawing Test will be considered.
- The ratio of positive and negative marks will be considered for tie-breaking.
- It the tie still persists, the same rank will be given.
JEE Main Cut-Off 2019
The cut-off will be released along with the result. JEE Main cut-off will depend upon various factors like students appeared in the exam, difficulty level, etc. Cut-off will be released category wise. Below we have mentioned the last year cut-off to appear for the JEE Advanced exam:
JEE Main Counselling 2019
Based on the test results, students will be able to participate in the counseling process. The advice will be based on the rank of the candidates. The main board of JEE 2019 will be organized by the Joint Assignment Authority (JoSAA) and the CSAB (Central Assignment Board). The counseling process will be organized in different rounds. It will start from the fourth week of June 2019. The advice will be given via the online mode. It consists of several steps, such as online registration, filling and blocking options, allocation of seats, payment of fees and acceptance of seats and reports to the assigned institution.