JEE Main 2019 Application Correction may be started in the month of September/October 2018. Joined Entrance Exam is the most sought exam amongst aspirants that is held on the national level under the Central Board of Secondary Education. Students go for this course to get admission in B.Tech and B.Arch. It is conducted aiming to take courses in IITs, NITs, and IIITs. It is this article, we are discussing JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction Detail.
JEE Main Application Form 2019
JEE Main application form JEE Main I will be released from 1st September 2018. The last date to fill the application will be 30th September 2018. Candidates should fill the form correctly and completely.
Incomplete information on the application form will result in the disqualification of the candidate. Applicants must complete the online application form only. The authority has provided the correction facility for the JEE main application in some details.
JEE Main Correction 2019
JEE Hands Correction in the application form is the only opportunity to modify the application form. There is an option for punctual correction of personal data of candidates. JEE The main window for the correction of the 2019 application form will be open during the second week of January 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Correction can be done only if applicants have paid the fees and completed all the steps of the JEE Main online application form. Candidates can edit any detail (including photographic images, fingerprint, and signature) of their application form.
JEE Main Correction Fee Payment
The balance, if applicable due to the correction of the details, must be paid by the candidates during this period. In case of payment of fees, any change made in the application will be updated after the successful payment. Changes from the CBT to the Pen Paper Exam will not be allowed.
Note: Change of computer mode based on pen and paper will not be allowed. Modification in the city will be allowed for review. The additional amount (if any) must be paid by the applicants with a credit/debit/e-wallet card (SBI buddy / Paytm) or e-challan in Canara Bank / ICICI / HDFC / Syndicate during the correction period. Since then, it is the only facility, extended to candidates to avoid any difficulty with them; therefore, candidates are recommended to make the correction with great care because no other possibility of correction will be given to candidates for any reason.
How to correct the Application form 2019
Applicants must follow the following steps for JEE Main Correction 2019 in the application form:
- Go to the official website. (the link will be given above)
- Log in with your application number and password.
- After logging in, the details filled in the form are displayed.
- At the bottom of the page, a link appears with Edit request form.
Pass the form carefully.
- Once you have finished editing, verify and recheck all the details.
- Send only when you are satisfied that the form has been completed correctly.
- When the form is submitted after the correction, take a copy of the JEE Main 2019 application form and keep it in a safe place.
JEE Main 2019 Image Correction
The council will have the opportunity to correct the downloaded images. The correction in the images will begin in the second week of December 2018 until the first week of January 2019. Students who have uploaded incorrect images can correct their images during the correction period. Here we mention the procedure to correct the downloaded images:
- A login page will open on the screen.
- Complete all the required details, such as the application number, password, and security code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Select the images with the correct specifications and download them.
- Take an impression of the corrected application for later use.