Admit card will be available from the 17th December 2018. JEE Main 2019 is a national exam aimed at engineering and architecture aspirants. This exam is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). JEE The main exam is organized to provide admissions in the B.Tech and B.Arch courses offered by ILS, IIIT, CFTI and several other colleges and universities in India. To be admitted to IIT institutions, candidates must qualify for the JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams. Here we mention details about JEE Main 2019 Admit Card.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have completed the registration process can download the admission card. The admission card has been launched in online mode. It will not be sent by offline methods. Applicants must provide details such as application number, date of birth and security pin to download ticket 2019. Applicants are advised to print the admission card and keep it secure until the end of the admission process.
JEE Main 2019 Slot Booking
As of 2018, the CBSE Board has introduced a slot reservation process. Candidates can reserve their location for the exam in online mode only. The slot reservation will be in online mode. Candidates can reserve their place by completing the application form. The places will be assigned to the applicants in order of arrival. In the case that the candidates have not reserved their location, random places have been assigned to the candidates according to availability.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Following details is printed in the JEE Main 2019 admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Category/Person with Disability
- Email ID & Mobile Number
- Centre Code
- Name & Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Date & Timing
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- State Code of Eligibility
- Name & Medium of the Question Paper
- Exam Related Instructions
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Date
Admit card will be available from the 17th December 2018. JEE Main exam will be conducted on 6th – 20th January 2019 (Jan session) & 6th – 20th April 2019 (April session). The main result JEE 2019 will be reported in the last week of April 2019 (article 1) and the last week of May 2019 (article 2). ). After the results are announced, candidates can participate in the JEE Principal 2019 consultation process based on their rank.
Time Schedule for JEE Main 2019
Here we have mentioned the time schedule for offline (pen and paper-based) exam:
|Paper||Paper-1 (B.Tech/BE)||Paper-2 (B.Arch/B.Planning)|
|Exam Date||2nd week of April 2019||2nd week of April 2019|
|Entry in the exam hall for frisking||7:00 AM||12:45 PM|
|Distribution of test booklet||9:20 AM||1:50 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9:25 AM||1:55 PM|
|Last entry in the exam hall||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|The test begins||at 9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Test finish||12:30 PM||5:00 PM|
Here we have given the time schedule for online (computer based) exam:
|Paper & Exam Date||Paper-1 (B.Tech/BE)|
|Session||Morning Session||Afternoon Session|
|Entry in the exam hall for frisking||7:00 AM||12:45 PM|
|Last entry in the exam hall||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
|The test begins||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
|Test finish||12:30 PM||5:30 PM|
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card
Students can go through the following steps to download the admit card:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the required details such as Application Number, Password and Security Code.
- After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of it.
- Candidates don’t forget to take some extra printouts of it for further use.
Forgot Application Number of JEE Main?
The application number is the mandatory detail that is required to download the main JEE admission card 2019. In case the candidates have forgotten their application number, they can retrieve it through the option “forgotten application number”. First click on the option “Forgotten request number”. A new page will open. Complete the necessary details, such as the name of the candidate, the name of the mother, the name of the father, the date of birth, the eligibility status, and the security code. After completing the details, click on the “Send” button and retrieve your password.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Centres
The exam will be carried out in different cities of India and abroad. Candidates must complete their city exam elections when completing the application. Candidates must choose four exam centers (for the offline exam) or an exam center (for the online exam). No change request will be accepted at the examination center.
The examination center must be awarded according to the choices made by the candidates. Some of the main examination centers are Port Blair, Guntur, Itanagar, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh, Raipur, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Surat, Gurgaon, Shimla, Jammu, Dhanbad, Bangalore, Ernakulam, Bhopal, Gwalior , Mumbai, Pune, Imphal, Shillong, Balasore, Puducherry, Ajmer, Jaipur, Gangtok, Chennai, Hyderabad, Agartala, Dehradun, Roorkee, Agra, Lucknow, etc.
Instructions for Candidates
Some important exam instructions for candidates are given below:
- All the candidates should bring the printout of the admit card along with the one ID proof.
- Candidates can bring Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card with them.
- Students belonging to PWD category should also carry a photocopy of PWD certificate.
- Carefully check all the details printed in the JEE Main admit card 2019. In case of any mistake, contact the JEE Main Secretariat.
- Students are suggested to reach the exam center 2 ½ hours before the exam to complete the verification & security process.
- Calculator, textual material, log tables, slide rules, mobile phones, pagers, etc are not permitted in the exam center.
- For the offline exam, candidates must bring their clipboard to the exam center.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card, ID proof & PWD certificate (if required).
- If students found using any unfair means, their candidature will be canceled and they shall be debarred from taking the examination.