Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 16 Constable Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the 12th, Any Graduate. Those Candidates who are interested fill Online Application form at the official website itbpolice.nic.in on or before 14.11.2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply, Results & admit card is given below.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018
- Conducting by: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
- Shortly known as: ITBP
- Name of the Post: Constable
- Total Vacancies: 101
- Notification Released : 15.10.2018
- Online Begin : 15.10.2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14.11.2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Result: Notified Soon
- Gen/ OBC/ Male Applicants: Rs. 100/-
- All Female Applicants /SC/ ST/ Ex-Ser: Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee at Any Branches of State Bank of India
Vacancy Details: Total 101 Posts
2. Wrestling:04 posts
3. Weightlifting: 04 posts
4. Football Team: 05 posts
5. Boxing: 08 posts
6. Archery: 04 posts
7. Gymnastics: 04 posts
8. Kabaddi: 03 posts
9. Athletics: 17 posts
10. Rifle Shooting: 07 posts
11. Aquatic: 05 posts
12. Karate: 10 posts
13. Volley Ball: 06 posts
14. Taekwondo: 07 posts
15. Equestrian: 03 posts
16. Water Sports: 05 posts
17. Skiing: 03 posts
Total- 101 posts (MAle-81, Female-20)
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for ITBP 2018 Notification must possess the below Eligibility Details
- Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Please go through ITBP official Notification 2018 for more Details for Age Relaxation of SC/ ST/OBC/PWD
- Candidates should have 12th, Any Graduate from the recognized Organization/Board.
- Post wise education qualification please checks the official notification.
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- Per Month from the organization
- Selection of Candidates for Constable posts should go to the official notification given below link.
How to apply ITBP Constable Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at itbpolice.nic.in on or before 14.11.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the ITBP Constable Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|