- Conducting by: Indian Army
- Shortly known as: Indian Army
- Name of the Post: Religious Teacher
- Total Vacancies: 96
- Notification Released : 03.11.2018
- Online Begin : 03.11.2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18.11.2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Result: Notified Soon
- Please refer Indian Army official Notification to know Application fee details.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee at Any Branches of State Bank of India
|Physical Standard and Fitness Test|
|Height (cm)||160 (157 for Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates)|
|Weight (kg)||50 (48 for Gorkhas)|
|Physical Fitness Test||1.6 Km Run (1600 Mtr)|
Candidate Up to 30 yrs of Age: should be able to run in 05 Minutes 45 seconds.
Candidate Beyond 30 yrs of Age: should be able to run in 06 Minutes 30 seconds.
Note: Provisions for extra time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrain
(i) Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs
(ii) Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs
How to apply Indian Army Religious Teacher Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 18.11.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the Indian Army Religious Teacher Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
Application for Jco (Rt) Pandit, Granthi, Padri And Maulvi Categories to Headquarters Recruiting Zones/ concerned Regimental centres are given Below:-
|ADDRESS||STATE, UT AND DISTRICTS|
|Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Ambala Chandrashekhar Marg, Ambala Cantt – 133001||Haryana (except Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat & Palwal), Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh|
|Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Bangalore 148, Fd Marshal KM Cariappa Road Bangalore – 560025||Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep|
|Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Chennai Fort Saint George, Chennai – 600009||A&N Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pondicherry and Tamilnadu|
|Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Danapur Danapur Cantt – 801503||Bihar and Jharkhand|
|Independent Recruiting Office, Delhi Cantt, Delhi Cantt – 110010||Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat and Palwal|
|Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Jabalpur T – 23 Ridge Road, Jabalpur – 482001||Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh|
|Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Jaipur Shastri Nagar, Post Box No – 35, Jaipur Rajasthan- 302016||Rajasthan|
|Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Jalandhar Jalandhar Cantt 144005||Jammu & Kashmir and Punjab|
|Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Kolkata 1 Gokhale Road, Kolkata – 700020||Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal|
|Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Lucknow 236, M G Road, Lucknow Cantt – 226002||Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand|
|Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Pune 3, Rajender Singh Ji Road, Pune – 410001||Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra|
|Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Shillong Shillong-793001||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Tripura|
|Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Kunraghat PIN-901108c/o 56 APO||For Pandit (Gorkha) category|
|Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre PIN – 910368 c/o 56 APO||For Maulvi Shia and Bodh Monk Mahayana other than Sikkim category|