Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2018: Income Tax Dept has issued the Online Application Form for the recruitment of 15 Tax Assistant. Those Candidates who are interested may download PDF notification and fill the online Application form at the official website address incometaxindia.gov.in on or before 31.10.2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process & how to apply are given below on govrecruitment.in
Income Tax Dept Recruitment Apply Online for 15 Tax Assistant – Last Date 31.10.2018 @ incometaxindia.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||Income Tax Department Odisha (Income Tax Dept)|
|No. of Posts||15|
|Name of the Posts||Tax Assistant|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Tax Assistant|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
- Inspector of Income Tax 03
- Tax Assistant 07
- Stenographer Gr.-II 01
- Multi -Tasking Staff 04
- Total Number of Vacancies- 15
- Inspector of Income Tax:Applicants who have completed Graduate in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Income Tax Recruitment 2018.
- Tax Assistant:Applicants who have completed Graduate in any discipline with Having Data Entry speed of 8000 key Depressions per hour or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Income Tax Recruitment 2018.
- Stenographer Grade II:Applicants who have completed 12th with 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) only computer or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Income Tax Recruitment 2018.
- Multi Tasking Staff:Applicants who have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Income Tax Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|Inspector of Income Tax||–||30 years|
|Tax Assistant||18 years||27 years|
|Stenographer Grade II||18 years||27 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18 years||25 years|
- Inspector of Income-tax– Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600 (PB-2)
- Tax Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-1)
- Stenographer Gr.II– Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-1)
- Multi-Tasking Staff– Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 1800 (PB-1)
Selection will be done as per Merit Listing Interview
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to apply Income Tax Dept 15 Tax Assistant Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at incometaxindia.gov.in on or before 31.10.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the Income Tax Dept 15 Tax Assistant Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
Important Dates for Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 11.09.2018
Closing Date of Application: 31.10.2018
Important Links for 15 Tax Assistant Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here