IBPS Recruitment 2017 (CWE VII) 19243 Posts Apply Online,IBPS has announced recruitment notification on 19243 Post. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on on 02-12-2017, 03-12-2017, 09-12-2017 & 10-12-2017 and the IBPS CWE CLERK 7 Main Exam on 21-01-2018.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below……
Latest Updates: – The IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Dates has been released officially. The Prelims examination will be held on 2nd, 3rd, 9th, and 10th Dec 2017 and Mains exam will be held on 21st Jan 2018. IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification (CWE-VII) and Application form will be Released in August 2017.
Important or IBPS Exam dates 2017 for IBPS Clerk recruitment CWE IV
|IBPS Clerk Online application Registration starting date||22th August 2017|
|Institute Of Banking Personnel selection clerk Notification Online registration closing date||12th September 2017|
|Pre exam Admit card Download date||25th october to 07th November|
|Pre exam training Duration||07th November 2017 to 8th november 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims admit crad Download date||8th November|
|Prelims Online examination||26th & 27th November 2017 and 03rd & 04th december 2017|
|IBPS Clerk result date||in December 2017|
|Mains Exam Call letter release date||in December 2017|
|Mains exam date for IBPS Clerks Recruitment||31st december 2017 & 01st January 2017|
|Allotment Date||April 2017|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Vacancy Details :
This year, the 19243 posts are expected to vacant for the clerical cadre job post in the public sector banks. Below we mentioned the banks, which will participate in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017.
Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Number of Posts: 19243 Vacancies (Expected)
Name of Exam: IBPS CWE CLERK-VII Exam 2017
Name of the post: Clerical Cadre (CWE CLERK-VII)
Bank Wise Vacancies: All Are expected. Not confirmed
- Allahabad Bank: 695 Vacancies
- Bank of Baroda: 1159 Vacancies
- Andhra Bank: 489 Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra: 00 Vacancies
- Bank Of India: 418 Vacancies
- Central Bank of India: 1259 Vacancies
- Canara Bank: 3325 Vacancies
- Corporation Bank: 300 Vacancies
- Dena Bank: 168 Vacancies
- Indian Bank: NR Vacancies
- Indian Overseas Bank: 00 Vacancies
- Oriental Bank of Commerce: 500 Vacancies
- Punjab National Bank: 4001 Vacancies
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 532 Vacancies
- Syndicate Bank: 1060 Vacancies
- Union Bank of India: 1628 Vacancies
- United Bank of India: 500 Vacancies
- UCO Bank: 940 Vacancies
- Vijaya Bank: 730 Vacancies
IBPS Clerical cadre Category wise & State wise Vacacny Details
|Name of the State||IBPS CWE Clerk Vacancy Details|
|1. Andaman & Nicobar||0||02||06||17||25 Posts|
|2. Andhra Pradesh||106||64||176||353||699 Posts|
|3. Arunachal Pradesh||01||03||01||08||13 Posts|
|4. Assam||26||37||113||213||389 Posts|
|5. Bihar||103||13||211||443||770 Posts|
|6. Chandigarh||13||01||22||52||88 Posts|
|7. Chhattisgarh||35||72||31||164||302 Posts|
|8. Dadra & Nagar haveli||0||01||0||01||02 Posts|
|9. Daman & Diu||0||0||0||01||01 Post|
|10. Goa||0||26||15||55||96 Posts|
|11. Gujarat||53||143||147||426||769 Posts|
|12. Haryana||148||03||219||422||792 Posts|
|13. Himachal Pradesh||73||17||59||165||314 Posts|
|14. Jammu & kashmir||05||07||19||52||83 Posts|
|15. Jharkhand||32||69||29||141||271 Posts|
|16. Karnataka||235||132||360||740||1467 Posts|
|17. Kerala||92||12||232||506||842 Posts|
|18. Lakshadweep||0||08||0||12||20 Posts|
|19. Madhya pradesh||147||186||186||540||1059 Posts|
|20. Maharashtra||107||280||308||648||1343 Posts|
|21. Manipur||0||08||01||13||22 Posts|
|22. Meghalaya||0||08||0||15||23 Posts|
|23. Mizoram||0||03||0||10||13 Posts|
|24. Nagaland||0||03||0||09||12 Posts|
|25. New Delhi||140||84||265||494||983 Posts|
|26. Odisha||92||114||84||301||591 Posts|
|27. Puducherry||01||01||01||06||09 Posts|
|28. Punjab||367||04||291||673||1335 Posts|
|29. Rajasthan||156||125||178||516||975 Posts|
|30. Sikkim||0||02||03||10||15 Posts|
|31. Tamil Nadu||191||14||281||546||1032 Posts|
|32. Telangana||86||33||148||279||546 Posts|
|33. Tripura||09||12||0||29||50 Posts|
|34. Uttar Pradesh||504||53||717||1338||2612 Posts|
|35. Uttarakhand||63||13||50||204||330 Posts|
|36. West Bengal||293||97||283||677||1350 Posts|
|Total IBPS Vacant Posts||19,243 Jobs|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017
The IBPS has issued this notification regarding clerk jobs recently. The Graduation completed candidates & Indian Nationality people are eligible for these jobs. The IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2017 Online application is available on ibps website i.e www.ibps.in. IBPS Clerk eligibility conditions like education qualification & age limit satisfied candidates have to fill IBPS Online application before the last date. The IBPS Clerk CWE IV Online Application registration process closing date will be 12th September 2017. The Selection process is haVIIng Prelims & Mains examination. Check more latest government jobs here.
The Institute Of Banking Personnel selection Prelims examination conducts for 1 hour & for Mains 135 minutes. The Prelims of IBPS Clerks haVIIng English, Numerical ability & reasoning ability subjects. IBPS clerk Mains is haVIIng above subjects & additional general knowledge & Banking awareness. Proceed to IBPS Apply Online Options after checking the All details like eligibility conditions, selection process, subjects included in the exam, Pay scale, Bank Wise & state wise IBPS clerk CWE VII vacancy details, online application starting & closing dates, IBPS Exam Dates & all other important details.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation or Degree in any specialisation is required to apply for IBPS Exam.
- Knowledge in computer is mandatory to apply for IBPS clerk recruitment.
- Candidates Minimum age should not below 20 years
- Applicants minimum age must not exceed 28 years
Applicants should be Citizen of India or Subject of Nepal/Bhutan or Tibetan to apply for IBPS recruitment as per ibps.in
IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2017 CWE IV Application fee
To Participate in IBPS Recruitment Drive , People Must pay the Application fee. we gave the complete details regarding The Appilcation fee of IBPS. Check here. The fee will be different for Different Categories.
|1.||reserved||Rs 100 /-|
|2.||unreserved||Rs 600 /-|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern :
IBPS CWE-VII Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017: The IBPS CWE-VI Pre examination is totally a computer based online exam. The IBPS Clerk-VII CWE 2017 Online Exam comprises of 100 questions & the maximum time allotted for these 100 questions are 01 Hour and each question carry equal mark.
|IBPS Clerk Pre Exam||Total marks||Total questions||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||60 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk-VII Main Examination is categorized into 05 different sections, each section consists of 40 questions. There are total 200 questions, the maximum time allotted for solving these 200 questions are 02 Hours.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||40||40||120 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Selection Process :
The selection procedure consists of three phases-
- A preliminary exam: This exam will be the minimum qualifying criteria for the recruitment.
- The candidates will have to qualify all three tests, section wise, and overall to be eligible for the main examination.
- After the exam is conducted, the candidates who qualify for the next level are sorted by IBPS. The number of candidates that are selected depends on the requirements of IBPS.
- Main exam: The main exam will be conducted for all those qualifying the preliminary level. The exam will be online.
- Interview: Depending on the vacancies and requirements IBPS will call a few selected candidates for the interview. The interview will be conducted by the participating organizations and will also be co-ordinated by nodal banks in each state/union territory, looked upon by IBPS.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Syllabus as per IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification pdf :
Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination, which will conduct online. The Preliminary exam consists of 100 objective type questions of 100 marks & 3 sections namely.
Main Examination: The Main Examination, which will conduct online and exam duration is 2 hours& 15 minutes. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
IBPS Online Application Process for CWE IV @ ibps.in
The IBPS apply Online Process is vary important to participate in this recruitment drive. First Of all All the Candidates who want to perform IBPS online application have to check eligibility conditions. After that you have to go for IBPS clerks Recruitment Application form. The detailed Steps for IBPS Clerk application is given here. Some application will be rejected because of in imcoplete form. Follow the Below Steps to complete the Online Application of Institute of Banking personnel Selection Clerk Jobs Notification CWE IV.
- Go to The IBPS Official website —->> www.ibps.in
- click on the clerk tab which is placed at the left side.
- Download the IBPS Clerks Recruitment CWE VII notification 2017.
- Read the All instructions carefully.
- Proceed to IBPS Apply Online link if you satisfy the all conditions
- Fill the required details carefully.
- Upload the photo & sign (Photograph sixe should be 20kb–50kb & Sign should be 10kb to 20 kb)
- Select the preference list according to your wish.
- Submit it.
- A valid mobile Number & email id required for filling of IBPS clerks recruitment Application form
- save the registration ID & Pas word for future reference.
Check IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Calendar – Click Here
Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam – Click Here (Available Soon)
IBPS Clerk 2017 Syllabus as per IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification pdf
We all know that the IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam date is approching. What you have to do, just focus on the IBPS Clerk 2017 Syllabus and perapare for the Examination wel. for the sake of the applicants, we have updated the IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 Exam pattern. Hence, interested individuals are advised to check the Clerk CWE VII Syllabus 2017 pdf from the below provided links.
Click Here To Download IBPS Clerk CWE VII Syllabus 2017 pdf
IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment Exam – Prelims and Mains Exams Previous papers
Applicants can easily download the IBPS Clerk CWE VII Previous Year question paper and Model Papers through the below given links. We have also provided the IBPS Clerk Previous Year question paper 2016 and Clerk Exam solved papers with Answersfor all shifts.
Free Download IBPS Clerk CWE VII Prelims & Mains Exam Papers – Last 10 Years
IBPS Clerk 2017 Cutoff Marks
After the successful completion of the IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam, the board will issue the category wise cut offf marks at the official website www.ibps.in. Hence, candidates who have taken the Clerk CWE VII Exam, can check the cut off score to view their result in advance. There is no need to rush any where to check the expected cut off marks. Just be calm and click on the below provided link to check the IBPS Clerk Cutoff Marks 2017.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Cutoff Marks
IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips :
We have listed here Tips & Preparation Strategy to crack IBPS Clerk Exam 2017. So follow the points mentioned below.
- Firstly, make an aim to work hard and focus on the exam.
- Be consistent in your learning process to achieve success.
- Don’t be diverted
- Don’t act in a hurry and answer the questions wisely
- Go through all the instructions mentioned carefully.
- Take your time before answering a question but don’t hang on for long.
- With this we all would like to wish you Good Luck.