IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre (CRP Clerks -VIII) vacancies in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2018 & January 2019
Candidates can apply from 18th September 2018 to 10th October 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for IBPS CRP Clerks VIII Notification 2018 given below on this page
IBPS Clerk CPR Clerks – VIII 2019-20
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Dates:
- Online Application Form Release Date: August 2019, 3rd week
- Last Date of IBPS Clerk Registration: September 2019, 2nd week
- Preliminary Exam Admit Card Issue Date: November 2019
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Date: December 2019
- Preliminary Exam Result Date: December 2019
- An issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam: December 2019
- Main Exam Date of IBPS CLERK: January 2020
- IBPS CLERK Main Exam Result Date: February 2020
- Details Of Vecancy For IBPS Clerk 2018 (OLD) :-
- CRP Clerks VIII – 7275 Posts
|Sr. No.||State||No. of Posts|
|1.||Andaman Nicobar Island||00|
|8.||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||03|
|9.||Daman & Diu||01|
|15.||Jammu & Kashmir||61|
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2019) :-
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive).
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS Clerk 2019 – 2020:-
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- For More Details about Eligibility Criteria Click Here: http://www.ibps.in/
Application FEE For IBPS Clerk 2019 – 2020 :-
- 100/– for SC/ST/PWD candidates & Rs. 600 /-for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Mode of Payment :–
Candidates have the option of making t he payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
How To Apply For IBPS Clerk 2019 – 2020 :-
A candidate can apply for the Post of Clerk. Candidates can apply online only through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates can Apply Online for IBPS CWE VIII for Clerk’s
Admit Card For IBPS Clerk 2019 – 2020 :-
IBPS May Release The Admit Card For IBPS Preliminary Examination 10-15 Days Before the Exam As Preliminary Exam May Conduct On December 2019.
Result For IBPS Clerk 2019 – 2020 :-
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) Will Release The Preliminary Exam Result Within 10-12 Days After Exam. Keep in touch With Us regarding Result.
Exam Pattern For IBPS Clerk 2019 – 2020 :-
There is Two Phase Examination Process For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 – 2020. In Pre Exam there will be three section and in main there will be 4 or 5 because it may change this year. question will be asked from quantitative aptitude, English grammar, reasoning, Current Affairs And Static Awareness, Computer Aptitude.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Important Link Area
|Download Advertisement – 2018||Available Now|
|Online Application Link||Available Soon|