HP LEET means Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Candidates who are keen in getting registered for engineering courses across the entry scheme in Himachal Pradesh in any government or private university will have to pass the HP LEET.
This examination has been done by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board for the candidates.
As for the University rules and regulation if there are some empty seat available then non- candidates can also get a chance to sit for the HP LEET exam.
HP LEET 2019 Exam dates
Here are the HP-LEET 2019 important exam dates which will be in the information below:
|Important events||Tentative dates|
|Application – start date||April 2019|
|Application – End date||May 2019|
|Admit card||May 2019|
|Exam date||May 2019|
|Result date||May 2019|
|Seat allotment date||June 2019|
HP LEET 2019 Application Form & Fee
Here is the information is given about the HP-LEET 2019 Application form & Fee which will be listed below for the candidates:
- The form will be online for all the candidates.
- Candidates will first have to register and then apply for any course what they need.
- Candidates will have a genuine email Id, telephone number, etc. For registration on the website.
- A great registration will have to help the candidates who have signed in from the university.
- After the signing in is done the candidates will have to activate it by pressing on the link.
- Candidates will now be able to sign in with their username and password to get in the application form.
- After the application form is opened the candidates will just have to fill in the right details such as:
- Personal information
- Educational information
- Category information
- Domicile information
- Parent information.
- Course information
- Preferred center.
- All the details should be right and should be matching the other documents.
- Any false details should be in the application form which will then lead to rejection of the application.
- Candidates will have to scan their passport size document along with their signature to be a part of the process.
- Candidates will be able to pay the fee through net banking or by using a Credit card and debit card.
- The application fee will be paid in DD and the information will be available on the form itself.
- After the payments have been finished the confirmation will then show on the screen with the number that should be saved by the candidate.
- The last step is to give all the application form which will be online and save on the confirmation page.
Details about the Application fee
- For the normal category, we will have to pay 650 RS
- For the restrained such as SC/ST/OBC will have to pay RS 400/=
Payment through DD
- Candidates who are in the normal category will have to pay RS 750/=
- Candidates who are in the SC/ST/OBC category will have to pay RS 450/=
Note: The DD should be drawn in favor of the secretary, HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala.
HP LEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the information related to the eligibility Criteria for the candidates, which will be listed below:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India only.
- Candidate should be an undergraduate which means they have to complete their HSC from the Himachal Pradesh board or any other well-known board.
- Candidates must have chosen the ITI stream which will be completed after their SSC examination or at least has one year of ITI course by a very well known board.
- The age that a candidate should apply is 15 years or above.
- Below 20 years the university will decide for the candidate.
HP-LEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here is the important information for the candidate which will be helpful for the student to understand about their paper, listed below:
- The candidates will have to do exam papers in two languages which is English & Hindi.
- The exam paper will only have multiple choice questions in it.
- Candidates will have to choose four questions & they will have to select one.
- Candidates will have three hours to complete the paper.
- For every incorrect answer, one mark will be reduced.
- The exam paper will be divided into four topics, which will be listed below:
- General Knowledge (SL-15, NL -10)
HP-LEET 2019 How to prepare for the exam
Here are some tips and tricks for the candidates on how to prepare for the exam, which will be useful, listed below:
- Keep your mind fresh as you start studying.
- Study the syllabus according to what the authorities will be giving.
- Revise to all the past papers from what you got from the library.
- Group study is a must since some students will gain some knowledge from other students.
- Take short breaks, don’t study for a longer time.
HP-LEET 2019 Exam Syllabus
The information related to the syllabus will be available to the applicants on the official website. The applicants can always refer to the website for more details.
HP-LEET 2019 Exam Admit Card
Here is some important information which is related to the HP-LEET 2019 Exam Admit card in which it will be listed below:
- The hall tickets will be on the website which will be different from the application form.
- Hall tickets should be downloaded by the candidates by using their sign in username and password.
- Hall ticks are just a document that the application must be given by the candidate which was updated successfully.
- A candidate who did not get the hall ticket will not be allowed to register or write for the examination center.
- Hall tickets must be printed out by the candidates and should be carried with them to the examination center for checking.
HP-LEET 2019 Exam Answer key
HP-LEET 2019 Exam Results
Here are the important information related to the HP -LEET 2019 Exam results, in which the students will know about their results listed below:
- The marks will be out on the official website.
- Details of the marks out will be told on the website.
- Candidates will have their user name and password to get the results out.
- To get opened with the result document the candidate will have to enter the extra information such as the seat number and the Date of birth.
- After the marks are open the candidates should save the document alone with the printing more copies of the same.
- Here is the list of what is in the score sheet:
- Name of the candidate.
- Name of the university.
- Name of the course
- Subjects appeared in the course.
- Total marks by the candidate
- The separate mark achieved in different subjects.
- Candidates roll number/Seat No.
NOTE: The mark sheet is an important document for the candidate while going for registration.
HP –LEET 2019 Exam Counselling
Here is the information related to counseling procedure which will be listed below, so it is been asked to the candidates to refer below for more details:
- Counseling will be totally on the merit list written by the authorities from the universities.
- The mark sheet is then written by the marks which are great by the candidates in the entrance exam. Candidates can be able to check the merit list on the official website.
- Candidates who have had a high score will be selected for counseling.
- Candidates who have to download and print the counseling letter is to book their seats for counseling.
- Candidates will also have to pay the application fee to the university to save their seat.
- Candidates should have all the documents which have been required to go ahead for checking of the counseling.
- Candidates will have 2 sets of documents with the original ones.
- The original one will have to be returned back to the candidate by the university after the checking has been done.
- If the candidate fails in the checking procedure they will be rejected for their registrations and their seats will be given to the other set of candidates who will be eligible.