HPCEPT stands for Himachal Pradesh Technical University which is a state level entrance which is giving admission to Undergraduate engineering courses in different institutes/colleges of states.
It is upcoming which will be held probably in May 2019, and the applications for the same will be available from March 2019.
The keen and eligible applicants are willing to sit for this exam must give their HPCET form as per the given date. Applicants can go through this full information about HPCET 2019 which will be mentioned below:
|M. Pharmacy||2 years|
Highlights about HPCET 2019
|Examination Name||Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test|
|Popularly known as||HPC|
|Conducted by||Himachal Pradesh Technical University|
|Exam level||Undergraduate Level|
|Category of Exam||State Category|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Application Fees||SC/ST/BPL – Rs. 1400|
Others – Rs. 1500
|Mode of Examination||Offline, i.e., Pen-Paper based test|
|Exam duration||Three hours|
HPCET 2019 Exam Dates
Here are the important information related to the exam dates for the candidates to know their tentative exam dates, which will be mentioned below:
|Availability of HPCET 2019 Application Form||March 2019|
|A release of admit card||May 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||May 2019|
|Result declaration||May 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||June 2019|
HPCET 2019 Application Form & Fee
Here are the important information related to the Admission form and fee for the candidates to understand the process, which will be mentioned below:
- TheApplication form 2019 will be available by the month of March 2019.
- Applicants are told first to read the rules and regulation before starting to fill the form.
- Applicants are told to fill all the important information such as the basic, academic and others rightly and accurately.
Application Fee 2019:
- The fee is about RS 1550/-. Applicants can pay by using net banking. Debit card/credit card or e-Chillan.
- It is non-refundable or transferable.
HPCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the important information regarding about the Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to know whether they are eligible or not, which will be mentioned below:
- Candidates must have a pass at 10+2 with no less than 45% from a well-known board.
- They should pass the exams for Physics and Mathematics as important subjects with one of the following which is optional, Chemistry/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational and Biology.
HPCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here are the important information regarding about the Exam Pattern for the candidates to understand and get an idea about the paper pattern, which will be mentioned below:
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode|
|Type of Questions||Objective type questions|
|Marking scheme||+2 marks for correct answer|
|Negative marking||0.5 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
HPCET 2019How to prepare for an exam
Here are some important tips and tricks for the candidates to prepare for the exam which will be mentioned below:
- Have a timetable and prepare for the exams accordingly.
- Have healthy meals on time.
- Revise through the previous past papers for you to know how to solve the answers.
- Group study is a must so that every candidate can gain some knowledge.
- Do yoga every morning so that your mind can be fresh to prepare for the exams.
HPCET 2019 Syllabus
Here is some important information about the syllabus for the candidates to prepare for the exam which will be mentioned below:
Candidates are advised to go through the HPC syllabus 2019 before starting the exam preparation. Understanding of syllabus will help the students in getting the clarity over topics and units from where questions may be asked in the exam. The syllabus of HPCET 2019 will include topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects based on 12thlevel. The subject wise HPCET syllabus is given below:
The laws of Motion Physics and Measurement, Motions, Rotation Work, Energy, and Power, Dynamics Properties of Solids and Liquids, Oscillations and Waves, Theory of Gases, Current ,Power, The Current and the Magnetic Effects of Magnetism Electronic Equipment, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Communication Systems, The Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei
Matters States, Atomic Structure, Chemical kinetics, Redox reactions and electricity, Chemical Thermodynamics, Surface Chemistry, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Nitrogen-rich organic compounds, Periods of properties and classification of the elements, Isolation of principles and methodology, metals, Co-Ordination compounds, S, p, d & f – Block Elements, Refined and depiction of organic compounds, Some of the basic principle of organic chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Oxygen-containing organic compounds, Chemistry of Everyday Life, Practical chemistry-related principles
Set Relations and functions, Complex Numbers and quadratic equations, Sequences & Series, Permutations and Combinations, Determinants of matrices, Mathematical induction, Differential equations, Binomial theorem and its common applications, Integral, continuity, and Differentiability, Calculus Limit, Three-dimensional geometry, Mathematical reasoning, Statistics and probability, Coordinate geometry, Vector, algebra, Numerical Methods, Vector Calculus, Linear algebra, Partial differential equations, Ordinary differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics.
HPCET 2019 Admit Card
Here are the important information regarding the Admit Cards 2019 for the candidates to know the process, which will be mentioned below:
- The hall tickets will be out by May 2019.
- Applicants should be able to download the hall tickets from the official website by typing their application form number.
- The hall tickets will have details such as roll number, Applicants name& Photograph. Examination Centre address & date & timing of the exam.
- Applicants must take a print out of the hall tickets and bring the same to the examination center.
- If any applicants do not bring their hall tickets, then they won’t be allowed to sit with any hall tickets.
HPCET 2019 Results
Here is the important information regarding the results for the candidates to know the procedure, which will be mentioned below:
- The marks will be announced on the official website after a few days.
- It is told that the marks will be out in May 2019.
- Applicants must download their report card from the official website and give the same for counseling.
- The authorities will prepare a merit list for the applicants who have passed their exams.
- The merit list will be published online and offline in both ways; offline will be the university will put up a notice on the notice board.
HPCET 2019 Counselling
Here are the important information regarding the results for the candidates to know the procedure, which will be mentioned below:
- The counseling will start in June 2019, after the merit list is out.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for counseling based on their merit marks which are HPCET or JEE main depending upon the entrance exam which they are applying for admission.
- During the counseling session, applicants will have to bring their necessary documents for verification.
- The B.TECH applicant’s courses will be made by the merit list or rank given for the HPC 2019 subjects to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.