Haryana Leet stands for Haryana State Technical Education state; it is an individual authority which organizes Haryana LEET every year. The Haryana LEET will be organized for giving admission to lateral entry B.TECH/ B.E Program.
Applicants who want to get registered in the second year or third semester of B.E/B.TECH programmes in the technical institute of Haryana must apply for Haryana LEET 2019. Or before the due date. It is told that the application form will be available in the month of April 2019.
HARYANA LEET 2019 Exam Dates
Here are the important information related to the Haryana LEET 2019 Exam Dates for the candidates to know their tentative exam dates, which will be mentioned below:
|Commencement of Online Application Process for LEET||5th week of April 2019|
|Closing of Registration Window for LEET||4th week of May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card online for LEET||4th week of May 2019|
|Exam Date for LEET||1st week of June 2019|
|Results of LEET 2018||1st week of July 2019|
|Counseling for LEET||2nd week of July 2019|
HARYANA LEET 2019 Application Form & Fee
Here are the important information related to the Admission form and fee for the candidates to understand the process, which will be mentioned below:
- The admission will only be online.
- The HARYANA LEET 2019 Application Formwill start in the month of April 2019.
- Applicants will have to visit the official website and give their information for admission. After that, the sign in information will be given to the applicants.
- Applicants will now use the sign in details. Applicants will then sign in on the official website and search for the application form.
- Applicants will fill all the important information in the given format.
- Applicants will have to scan their recent passport size photograph and signature in a given format on the application form.
- Applicants will now deposit the amount fee through e-challan.
- Applicants should take print out of the E challan and then deposit the fee in the bank which they have given.
- For the normal and reserved category it is RS 500/= And only for the female it is RS 200/=
- Fees can be made by using e –CHALLAN at the nearest branch of AXIS bank or PNB or by using the debit/credit card, net banking or by using different online payments gateways.
HARYANA LEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the important information regarding about the Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to know whether they are eligible or not, which will be mentioned below:
- Applicants must have a Diploma in Engineering/Technology of 3 years from a Haryana state board of Technical education or its same with 45% marks minimum, applicants can apply even if they are in SC category.
- Applicants who have passed their B.SC degree from a well-known university which is approved by UGC with 45% score minimum and applicants who have done their 12thwith Mathematics as the main subject are eligible to sit for the exam.
- Applicants who were in the B.SC field, will pass these subjects such as Engineering, Drawing/ Engineering Graphics/ and Engineering Mechanics of the first year in Engineering course to go along with the second year subjects, somehow, applicants who have their B.SC discipline will be important only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with applicants from a good discipline.
- Applicants who are from the Kashmir there will a relaxation cut-off mark which will be upto 10% with a minimum eligibility requirement.
HARYANA LEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here are the important information regarding about the Exam Pattern for the candidates to understand and get an idea about the paper pattern, which will be mentioned below:
- The paper will have 4 sections such as Basic Sciences, Mechanical Stream courses, Electronics stream courses, and other engineering streams.
- There will be multiple choice questions of 90 questions only.
- Applicants will have one and half hour to solve the answer.
- For every correct answer, one mark will be rewarded.
- There will be no negative marking in this exam.
HARYANA LEET 2019 How to Prepare for an Exam
Here are some important tips and tricks for the candidates to prepare for the exam which will be mentioned below:
- Have a timetable and prepare for the exams accordingly.
- Have healthy meals on time.
- Revise through the previous past papers for you to know how to solve the answers.
- Group study is a must so that each and every candidate can gain some knowledge.
- Do yoga every morning so that your mind can be fresh to prepare for the exams.
HARYANA LEET 2019 Syllabus
Here is some important information about the syllabus for the candidates to prepare for the exam which will be mentioned below:
Section A of LEET(Subject-Basic Sciences):
A1 Mathematics for LEET:
- Harmonic Progressions.
- Binomial expansion.
- Successive differentiation.
- Maxima and Minima
- Partial Differentiation
- Definite and indefinite Integration.
- First order and first-degree ordinary differential equations.
- Elementary operations.
- Rank of a matrix.
- Ellipse and Hyperbola
- Differentiation of a function
- Implicit function
- Parametric function.
- Units and Dimensions with Dimensional analysis and their Limitations.
- Motion in one and two dimensions and Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature and mode of transfer of heat and their laws.
- Geometric optics and simple optical instruments.
- Simple laws of electrostatics and their use to find the E and Potential, Capacitors and dielectric constant.
- Laser, its principle and use, superconductivity, Conventional and non-conventional energy sources.
- Work and Energy and Conservation Laws of Energy
- Properties of matter i.e. elasticity, surface tension and viscosity in
- Waves and vibration, Characteristics of waves and simple Harmonic motion.
- Rotational motion, Conservation of angular momentum.
- Gravitation, Newton’s law of gravitation, Kepler’s law and Satellite.
Hard and soft water, types of hardness, disadvantages of the hardness of water, its causes, and its remedies and a brief introduction to the terms
- Equivalent weight
- PH value
Definition of symbol, formula, valency and chemical equation.
A4 Communication Skills
Words, antonyms, and synonyms, communication technique grammatical ability
- Correction of incorrect sentences
A5 General Awareness
General awareness about the country. Also general awareness about Polytechnics, Technical Education in Haryana such as:
- Name of Polytechnic, Number of Polytechnics and sanctioned intake
- Eligibility for admission to LEET
- Number of Institutions offering BE/B.Tech. & B.Pharmacy.
- Name the Processes involved in on-line off campus counseling.
General awareness about Haryana
- Number of Districts/Tehsils/Blocks/villages
- The total population of State/Area of state/Boundary states of Haryana, History of Haryana
- Name of Chief Minister/Other Ministers/Governor
Section B of LEET (Subject- Electronics Stream Courses)
B1 Elements of Electrical Engineering for LEET:
The syllabus for this is stated below:
- Electrical and Magnetic Circuits, EMF, Kirchhoff’s laws and Faraday’s Laws, Network theorems.
- Induction Motor, Principle, construction and operation of three phase induction motors.
- Transmission and Distribution, Advantage of high voltage for transmission, comparison of 3 phase, single phase, 2 phase, and three wire D.C.Systems
- AC Circuits, RMS value, the behavior of RLC elements, series and parallel circuits, series and parallel resonance circuits.
- Transformers, Introductions to single phase and three phase transformers.
- DC Machines, Theory, constructions, and operation of the DC generator and motor.
B2 Elements of Electronics Engineering for LEET:
The syllabus for the elements of Electronics Engineering includes the following:
- Analog Electronics, Semiconductor diode circuits, more zen diode, and more zen diode circuits, LED, Photodiode, BJT, FET & their configurations and characteristics, Biasing, small signal & large signal amplifiers, OPAMPS, oscillators, regulated power supply.
- Digital Electronics, Number System, conversion from one to another system, Binary arithmetic, codes conversion & parity; Logic gates; Boolean algebra, Flip, Flop. Industrial Electronics and Control, SCR, DIAC, TRIAC.
- Measurements & Instrumentation, Errors, standards, accuracy precision resolution, Ammeters, voltmeters, wattmeters and energy meters, insulation tester, earth tester, multimeter, CRO, measurement of V, I & F on CRO low, medium & high resistance measurement, AC Bridges, Transducers for measurement of temperature, displacement, Communication System, Types of modulation, demodulation.
B3 Elements of Computer Engineering for LEET:
The syllabus for this has been described below:
- Fundamentals of Computers, Organization of Digital Computers, Data Processing, High-Level Languages, Translators, Compilers, Interpreters, algorithms, Flow Charting, Instructions, assembly language Programming.
- Computer Organization, Overview of registers, bus organized computers, instruction set, Instruction execution, Hard-wired and microprogrammed control units, Processor
- Programming in C, Steps in Program development, flowcharting, algorithm, C Language: Data types, Console I/O program control statements, arrays, structures, unions functions, pointers, enumerated data types and type statement, File handling, C standard library and header files.
- Basic of Computer networking, LAN, WAN, Internet & Application.
- Memory Organization: Cache and virtual memory, I/O organization.
- Operating Systems, Overview of Operating Systems, Basic functions, the concept of process, scheduling, memory management, critical section, synchronization, monitors.
Section C of Haryana LEET(Subject-Mechanical Stream Courses)
C1 Elements of Mechanical Engineering for LEET:
The topics for preparation have been listed below:
- Applied Mechanics, Friction, laws of friction, friction applications, the centroid of a plane area, simple machines, screw jack, wheel & axles, the system of pulleys, projectile, work, power, energy.
- A strength of materials, Stress, Strain, Hooks law, stress-strain diagram, temperature stresses, composite section, Relation between elastic constants, (E.C.G.) Resilience, Principal stresses, principal planes, B.M. & S.F. diagram for simply supported and cantilevers, beams, columns & structs.
- Thermodynamics, First law of thermodynamics, the second law of thermodynamics, zeroth law, steam properties, Diesel cycle, motorcycle.
- Modes of Heat Transfer (Conduction, Convection, Radiation).
- Fluid Mechanics, Properties of fluid, Viscosity, Newtonian and Non-Newtonian fluids, Bernoulli’s Theorem, Types of Fluid flows, Dimensionless
numbers, Measurement of fluid flow by the pilot tube, Venturimeter, Darcy equation.
C2 Elements of Production Engineering/Manufacturing Process for LEET:
- Workshop Technology, Lathe- operations, turning machining Time, cutting speed, feed, Depth of cut, Drilling, Type of drilling machines, Drilling operation, Drilling time, Milling, up milling, down milling, milling operations, milling cutters, milling time, Shaper & Planer Working Principle, Measuring Instruments and Gauges, Vernier Caliper, Micrometer, Sine Bar, Plug gauges, snap gauges, ring gauges welding, Soldering, Brazing.
- Material Science, Engg. Materials, Mechanical properties of materials, hardness testing methods, heat treatment, hardening annealing, tempering, carburizing, Normalizing.
- Engineering Graphics & Drawing, First angle, and third angle projection methods, orthographic views, Isometric views, conventions for lines and materials, Projections of lines and solids (only conceptual questions).
- Foundry, Pattern and their types, molds and molding materials.
- Plastic & their properties, various molding processes of plastic.
- Industrial management, types of organizational structure, qualities & responsibilities of a good leader, methods of quality control, productivity.
C3 Automobile Engineering for LEET:
The syllabus for Automobile Engg. Has been stated below:
Power flow in an automobile
- Gearbox & its types,
- Use and types of breaks,
- Types of clutches,
- Types of wheels and tires used in Automobile,
- Major automobile industries.
- Basic knowledge of differential,
- Lubrication of Engine.
Section D (Subject-Other Engineering Streams)
D1 Civil Engineering Courses for LEET:
The syllabus for Civil Engg. Has been presented below:
- Introduction to brick, raw materials for bricks, manufacturing of bricks, brickwork in a foundation.
- Index properties of soil, seepage of soil.
- Water demand for industrial/Commercial & domestic purposes, per capita demand, various sources of water, Treatment & Disposal of sludge
- Types of foundation (Design not included), Repair & Maintenance of Buildings, Basic principles of surveying chain surveying, BenchMark, compass surveying, Basics of RCC (elementary knowledge) different grades of concrete, workability, mixing of concrete, compaction of concrete
- Classification & suitability of various types of doors, roofs.
- Name of earth moving machinery, different types of road material, flexible & rigid pavements, classification of bridges
- Water requirement of crops, methods of irrigations Concept/meaning/need/competencies/qualities of Entrepreneur classifications of dams & site selection for reservoir classifications of rocks
- Various types of cement & their uses
- The basis of Ecology, Pollution of water its causes & remedial near, Role of non-conventional sources of energy.
D2 Textile Engineering Courses:
The syllabus is as follows:
- Different types of fibers, Fabrics & yarn manufacturing & performance, Weaving Technology
- Textile testing & quality control
- Modern methods in yarn products
- Bleaching, Dying & Printing.
D3 Chemical/ Printing Engineering:
Elementary knowledge of; Fluid Flow, Chemical process industry, Agro-based industries, Petrochemicals Introduction of printing machines/presses, types of printing.
D4 Ceramic Engineering:
Classification of various pottery productions, ceramic material & their properties.
D5 Food Technology:
This includes a study about vitamins, cereals, pulses, milk and milk powder and preservation of food processor.
D6 Other Engineering Courses
- D6 (i) Agriculture: Introduction to farm equipment.
- D6 (ii) Architecture: History of Indian architecture, building topologies.
- D6 (iii) Fashion Design and Fashion Technology: Knowledge of fashion technology, history, and culture, introduction to garment manufacturing machines and tools.
HARYANA LEET 2019 Admit Cards
Here is the important information regarding the HARYANA LEET 2019 Admit Cards for the candidates to know the process, which will be mentioned below:
- The hall ticket will be available on the official website for only those who have successfully completed their fee and application on the given time.
- Hall tickets will only be available online.
Applicants will have to download their hall ticket by following these steps
- Applicants will open the official website and then download the hall ticket which will be available on that page.
- Then applicants will then choose a course from the drop-down menu.
- Then will have to enter the application number and date of birth in the given fields.
- Then press on the submit option.
- Soon your hall ticket will be up on the screen.
- At last applicants will be told to take out printouts and bring the same while coming in the entrance exam.
Haryana LEET Answer Key 2019
After the entrance examination, candidates can check the Haryana LEET Answer Key provided on the official website through Haryana State Technical Education Society. Applicants will be able to check and match their answers with the help of answer key. Students can calculate and estimate their marks after checking their answers. If any mistakes will be in the answer key, then they can contact to the authority.
HARYANA LEET 2019 Results
Here is the important information regarding the Haryana LEET 2019 Results for the candidates to know the procedure, which will be mentioned below:
- The marks will be available in the month of June.
- Applicants who have successfully sat for the entrance exam can visit the official website and type the information such as roll number, date of birth etc in order to check and download the marks.
HARYANA LEET 2019 Counselling
Here is the important information regarding the counseling process for the candidates to know the procedure, which will be mentioned below:
- Applicants who have been selected will be called by the authorities for counseling.
- Seat arrangement and documents will have to check for the counseling procedure.
- The first round of counseling will be done mostly in the month of July 2019.