Geography Expected Questions for UPSC Prelims 2017 -100 Questions – Hello Friends Welcome to studydhaba.com .Here We are sharing Geography Expected Questions for UPSC Prelims 2017 -100 Questions for UPSC IAS prelims 2017 . You can Download these Questions from Pdf File given below
Geography Expected Questions for UPSC Prelims 2017 -100 Questions
Q1 – Consider the following statements:
- Conrad Discontinuity is between upper crust and lower crust.
- Repetti Discontinuity is between upper mental and lower mental.
- Lehmann Discontinuity is between outer core and inner core.
Select the options from below:
- (A)1 and 2
- (B)3 and 4
- (C)2 and 3
- (D)1,2 and 3
Q2 – Which of the following are true about the Igneous Rocks?
- Igneous Rocks are classified based on texture.
- The few examples of Igneous Rocks are granite, quartzite and basalt.
- Igneous Rocks are formed by intermediate conditions of cooling of molten magma.
Choose the correct statements from the following codes:
- Only 1
- Only 1
- Only 2 and 3
- 1, 2 and 3
Q 3 -Consider the following statements and identify wrong statements
- Metamorphism also occurs without original minerals within rocks undergo chemical changes.
- Metamorphic rocks are not stratified.
- Dark and light shades can be seen in metamorphic rocks
- The crustal once formed may be carried down into the mantle (interior of the earth).
Q 4 – Consider the following statements made about the sedimentary rocks:
- Sedimentary rocks are formed at Earth’s surface by the hydrological system.
- The formation of sedimentary rocks involves the weathering of pre- existing rocks.
- Sedimentary rocks contain fossils.
- Sedimentary rocks typically occur in layers.
To Download these 100 Questions in pdf Form Click on Download link Given here – Drive Link