DTE Maharashtra issued the official Notification of Direct Second Year Diploma Admissions for the academic year 2018 -19. The Application forms are opened on June 25th, 2018. The Application forms, eligibility criteria, important dates, merit lists, counselling from the content below. Applicants who are seeking admissions in 2nd Year Diploma courses in Maharashtra have to fill the application form as per the board schedule. This notification issued in online mode only. The aspirants who are interested can fill the application forms in online from the DTE official website @ dsd18.dtemaharashtra.org. Read the full article we mentioned the complete details about DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admissions. Here we provide the online .
Important Dates of Direct Second Year Diploma Admissions 2018
|Application forms started for Maharashtra candidates||June 25th, 2018|
|Application forms ends on||July 12th, 2018|
|Certificate verification and conformation of application form||June 25th, 2018|
|Last date of certificate verification and conformation of application form||July 12th, 2018|
|Availability of provisional merit list for Maharashtra candidates||July 13th, 2018|
|Display of final merit list||July 17th, 2018|
Further Important Dates: Click Here
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Application Forms – Apply Online @ dsd18.dtemaharashtra.org
Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra has already announced the Application forms for Direct Second Year Diploma courses in online from the official website @ www.dsd18.dtemaharashtra.org. The candidates who are eligible can fill the application forms in online itself. The DTE, Maharashtra announced the application forms in online only. The candidates seeking admissions in Maharashtra have to fill the application forms before the deadline date. Already the Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Application forms are started on June 25th, 2018. All the applicants fill the application forms before the July 12th, 2018. While going to fill the application forms you have to check the eligibility criteria offered by the DTE, Maharashtra Board. Applicants who applied for this notification can get admission to Direct Second Year of full-time Post-SSC Diploma Courses in Engineering and Technology in various colleges and institutions across Maharashtra State. After completion of online application form you have to pay the fee in online mode only via debit/credit/net banking. We mentioned the eligibility criteria given below. Just follow the rules as per the board data and fill the application forms in online.
Apply Online: Click Here
Already Registered Login: Click Here
How to Fill the DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Online Application form 2018
- Firstly log on to the DTE Official website @ www.dsd18.dtemaharashtra.org
- Search for the link related – Direct Second Year Diploma Application forms 2018
- Click on Registration button
- Open the link which is appeared on the screen
- Enter your details such as name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on submit button
- Download the copy for the future reference
- If the candidates already registered then click on registered Log in button
General Aspirants from Maharashtra State: 400/-
Reserved categories (OBC, SBC, SC, ST, VJ/DT – NT(A) , NT(B), NT(C), NT(D): 300/-
- The applicants must be citizen of Indian National
- The aspirants should qualify in 12thclass Examinations from any Recognised board or University
- Candidates must be the background of physics, and chemistry as compulsory subjects
- Applicants with HSC Science or HSC Bifocal/Technical or HSC Vocational/MCVC, or 12thclass qualified or equivalent Examinations with English and Mathematics.
- Eligibility of applicants for the specific branches of Diploma Courses should be as per MSBTE guidelines
Preparation of Merit Lists 2018
The merit list will be prepared separately for each qualifying Examinations. The eligibility aspirants can get the merit lists on the basis of candidate’s marks obtai9ned in the qualifying Exams. If in case the aspirants marks are equal or the candidates marks tie the merit list of the aspirants can be classified below.
- A higher percentage of marks in Mathematics at SSC
- A higher percentage of marks in Science at SSC
- A higher percentage of marks in English at SSC
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Merit Lists 2018
The merit will be prepared on the basis of aspirant’s percentage in all subjects. The DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Merit lists will be prepared by the DTE, Maharashtra Board. After completion of Merit lists the DTE Maharashtra will announce the final Merit lists on July 17th, 2018. Firstly the board announces the provisional merit list later the final merit list will be declared on the official website. Applicants check the website regularly.
Seat Reservation of direct Second Year Diploma Courses as per the Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification||General Seats||Minority Quota|
|HSC Science with Technical||25%||25%|
|HSC Science with Vocational||25%||25%|
|SSC with 2 years ITI with appropriate specialization||25%||25%|
Important Links for DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admissions 2018
Further Details: Click Here
Official website: Click Here