DJA (Delhi Judicial Academy) has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 12 Field Investigator Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the Bachelor Degree. Those Candidates who are interested may download PDF notification form and fill the Application form at the official website judicialacademy.nic.in on or before 04.10.2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply,Results & admit card are given below on govrecruitment.in
DJA Field Investigator Online Form 2018 – Last Date 04.10.2018 @ judicialacademy.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Conducting by: Delhi Judicial Academy
Shortly known as: DJA
Name of the Posts: Field Investigator
Official Website: judicialacademy.nic.in
Total Vacancies: 12
Apply mode: Online
Online Application Start: 24.09.2018
Registration Last Date: 04.10.2018
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Exam Result Available: Notified Soon
Total Vacancy: 12 Posts
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree from the recognized Organization/Board.
- Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
- Candidate’s age details go to the official notification.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Selected candidates will get decent salary as per government rules from the organization. For candidates post, wise pay scale goes to official notification
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details
How to apply DJA Field Investigator Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at judicialacademy.nic.in on or before 04.10.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the DJA Field Investigator Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|