Central Power Research Institute has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 16 Engineering, Assistant, Technician Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the BE/ B. Tech. Those Candidates who are interested fill Online Application form at the official website cpri.in on or before 29.10.2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply, Results & admit card is given below.
Central Power Research Institute CPRI Engineering, Assistant, Technician Recruitment 2018
- Conducting by: Central Power Research Institute
- Shortly known as: CPRI
- Official Website: cpri.in
- Name of the Post: Engineering, Assistant, Technician
- Total Vacancies: 64
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Notification Released : 8.10.2018
- Online Begin : 8.10.2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29.10.2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Result: Notified Soon
- Please refer CPRI official Notification to know Application fee details.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee at Any Branches of State Bank of India
Vacancy Details: Total 64 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for CPRI 2018 Notification must possess the below Eligibility Details
- Engineering Officer Grade 1 30 years
- Engineering Assistant 35 years
- Technician Grade 1 28 years
- Junior Hindi Translator 30 years
- Assistant Grade II 30 years
- MTS Grade 1 (Watchman) 45 years
|Engineering Officer Grade 1 –>||BE/ B. Tech with First Class in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy / Civil / Chemical Engineering/ Computer Science with an aggregate minimum of 65% or 6.84/10 CGPA.|
|Engineering Assistant –>||3 year Diploma with First Class in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering. 05 years post qualification experience.|
|Technician Grade 1 –>||02 years ITI certificate in Electrician Trade.|
|Junior Hindi Translator –>||A Master Degree with First Class with Hindi and English as Elective Subjects. 02 years of post-degree experience in Hindi translation.|
|Assistant Grade-II –>||A University Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with First Class. English Typing speed of 30 w.p.m on Computer. 03 years of post-degree experience.|
|MTS Grade 1 (Watchman) –>||Ex-serviceman preferably with 10th Pass.|
|Engineering Officer Grade 1||Level-7 – 44,900/-|
|Engineering Assistant||Level-6 – 35,400/-|
|Technician Grade 1||Level-2 – 19,900/-|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Level-6 – 35,400/-|
|Assistant Grade II||Level-Four -25,500/-|
|MTS Grade 1 (Watchman)||Level-1 -18,00zero/-|
- Selection of Candidates for Engineering, Assistant, Technician posts should go to the official notification given below link.
How to apply CPRI Engineering, Assistant, Technician Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at cpri.in on or before 29.10.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the CPRI Engineering, Assistant, Technician Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|