COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling (2nd round) for engineering courses is starting from 31st July 2018. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka conducts the COMEDK UGET exam. It is a state level exam which is conducted admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) courses. On the basis of COMEDK UGET scores, candidates can apply for admission in various colleges & universities of Karnataka state. Here we have mentioned details about COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling including admission schedule & selection process.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018 – 2nd Round Started
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling (2nd round) for engineering courses has been started from 31st July 2018 through offline mode. Click here to view counselling schedule.
Check here for counselling details.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling Schedule
The COMEDK UGET counselling schedule has been released for engineering second round. COMEDK UGET counselling 2018 is mentioned below:
|For reserved categories||31st July 2018|
|Rank 1 – 4000||1st August 2018|
|Rank 4001 – 8000||2nd August 2018|
|Rank 8001 – 13400||3rd August 2018|
|Rank 13401 – 20700||4th August 2018|
|Rank 20701 – 28850||5th August 2018|
|Rank 28851 – 37450||6th August 2018|
|Rank 37451 – 48350||7th August 2018|
|Rank 48351 – 61550||8th August 2018|
COMEDK UGET Counselling Process
Candidates can check the step wise COMEDK UGET counselling procedure from below:
Reporting & Check-In Process:
- Check the Schedule and report to counselling centers per the
reporting time mentioned ,along with all required mandatory documents. Only the Candidates can attend as per the sessions allotted for a specific rank along with one Parent/Guardian.
- Go to check-in counter as per the Rank numbers/session being announced.
- Show documents as requested at Check -in Counter and enter the counselling venue.
- Proceed to verification section if you have completed Check-in Process.
- Fill 2 counselling verification cards (will be available at verification section) & arrange your documents as per the order mentioned in documents section mentioned above.
- Go to verification Counter.
- Verification officer will verify all original documents & DD and retain a set of photocopies of all documents verified.
- Proceed to next stage if your verification process is completed.
Biometric & Photo Verification & Registration:
- Complete Biometric & Photo verification process.
- Collect the Registration Slip.
- Proceed to Counselling Hall along with your registration slip.
Seat Selection (Main Hall):
- Fill the Demand Draft details and three choices of Course/ College that are available at the time and which you wish to opt during the seat selection.
- Wait for your Rank to be announced.
- Go to selection counter when your rank is called &Select the seat as per availability at the time. Exercising the option by the registered candidate involves selection of a seat in the order of
merit subject to the availability of seat and the college.
- Proceed to next counter to get acknowledgement of seat selected.
Acknowledgement of Selected Seats:
- Collect your seat acknowledgement letter.
- Proceed to DD deposit Counter.
DD Deposit Counter:
- Submit your DD along with seat acknowledgment letter at the DD Counter.
- Proceed to next counter and wait for Original Allotment Letter.
Collect Allotment Letter:
- Wait for your Rank number to be called.
- Collect your Original Allotment Letter & Fee Payment Receipt.
- Verify all details and Report to College as per date mentioned in the Original Allotment Letter.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates have to carry the required documents along with two separate sets of self attested photocopies. Candidates are required to bring the documents at the verification counter. Documents required at the time of verification are mentioned here:
- COMEDK UGET 2018 online Application Form
- COMEDK UGET 2018 Rank Card
- COMEDK UGET 2018 TAT (hall ticket) with the signature of invigilator
- COMEDK verification entry card
- Fee payment receipt
- Candidate Original ID proof (passport, driving license, voter ID, PAN card, aadhaar card)
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- DOB proof (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- 12thor equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate (if applicable)