Calcutta High Court Calcutta HC has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 221 Group D Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the 8th class. Those Candidates who are interested fill Online Application form at the official website calcuttahighcourt.gov.in on or before 29-10-2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply,Results & admit card are given below.
Calcutta High Court Calcutta HC Group D Recruitment 2018
- Conducting by: Calcutta High Court
- Shortly known as: Calcutta HC
- Name of the Posts: Group D
- Total Posts: 221
- Notification Released : 28-09-2018
- Online Begin : 28-09-2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29-10-2018
- Starting Date for downloading Admit Cards: 10-11-2018
- Last Date for downloading Admit Cards: 25-11-2018
- Tentative date of the OMR based written examination: 25-11-2018
- Tentative date of the publication of category wise merit list: 10-12-2018
- Exam Result: Notified Soon
- For SC/ ST of WB: Rs. 150/- (+ bank charges)
- For Other categories: Rs. 400/- (+ bank charges)
- For Exempted categories and Ex-serviceman categories: Nill
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee at Any Branches of State Bank of India
Vacancy Details:Total 221 Posts
Group D (Farash/ Peon/ Orderly/ Barkandaz/ Darwan/ Night Guard/ Cleaner)
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Calcutta HC 2018 Notification must possess the below Eligibility Details
- Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Please go through Calcutta High Court official Notification 2018 for more Details for Age Relaxation of SC/ ST/OBC/PWD
- Candidates should have passed 8th class, Must have knowledge of reading and writing Bengali and English
- Post wise education qualification please checks the official notification.
- Selected candidates will get Calcutta High Court salary as per government rules. For post wise pay scale goes to official notification
- Selection of Candidates for Group D posts should go to the official notification given below link.
How to apply Calcutta HC Group D Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at calcuttahighcourt.gov.in on or before 29-10-2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the Calcutta HC Group D Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|