Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences shall soon make an announcement on its official website at bitsadmissions.com for MCA 2019 admissions. Each year, lakhs of aspirants from all over the country wish to take admission in the institute. Moreover, all of them must appear for an online test of 2 hours in which they have to mark 120 questions correctly.
Questions are asked from English language, Mathematics, Computer awareness and Logical reasoning sections. As per last year, there were around 45 seats at BITS Jaipur campus, 120 seats at BITS Lalpur campus, 60 seats at BIT Mesra campus, and 60 seats at BITS Noida campus.
So here we bring you all the BITS MCA 2019 programme details including Important dates, application procedure, fees amount, payment method, eligibility criteria, exam pattern of an online test, admit card, syllabus, results.
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Counselling/ Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
Important Dates for admission in BIT Mesra 2019 (Tentative)
The candidates can check the essential Date of BITS Mca for 2019 events that they are planning to appear in.
|BIT Mesra 2019 MCA events||Expected dates|
|Application Form Availability from||01st week of March 2019|
|Application Form Availability till||the 01st week of May 2019|
|Admit card releases on||04th week of May 2019|
|MCA Online Entrance Test date||01st week of June 2019|
|1st provisional list announcement||03rd week of June 2019|
How to Fill the Application Form for BIT Mesra Test 2019
BIT MCA 2019 Application Form Mesra form might be available from 01st week of March 2019.
- Form will be filled in online mode.
- Forms will be filled in online mode by clicking the link- Apply Online”. Create your account and safely note -Username and Password.
- Login again and complete the registration and rest of the form.
- Submit the form at www.bitmesra.ac.in and pay the fee charges using provided mediums.
- Submit the form positively before 01st week of May 2019.
- Send the print out along with mentioned documents.
Fees Charges for BIT MESRA 2019
The fee charges for upcoming BIT Mesra 2019 session can be as follows:-
|Course||Fees for General / OBC||Fees for SC/ ST|
|MCA||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 1500/-|
Application Form Fees payment method
Fees can be paid using State Bank Collect- Net Banking/ Credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology.”
- The payment must be done within the given time period.
- Send a printout of the completed form along with listed enclosures to
- Director, Birla Institute of Technology, Jaipur Campus, 27, Malviya Industrial Area, Jaipur-302018 (Rajasthan) by the due date.
- Also, write your Course name on top of the envelope.
- On the back of an envelope, write the name, mobile number, course name
List of enclosures to be attached with the application form
- Class 10 Pass certificate and Marksheet
- Class 12 Pass certificate and Marksheet
- Graduation/ Post Graduation Mark sheets & Provisional Degree
- Migration & Transfer Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- 1 recent passport size photographs
- Electronically generated form
- Payment receipt
- Photo identification proof: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, College ID are acceptable)
Eligibility Criteria for BIT Mesra MCA programme 2019
- Qualifying examination requirement– 12th pass from a recognised board
- Subject requirement-Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Practices as one of the subject.
- Degree requirement– Bachelor’s degree in BCA/ B.Sc
- Minimum marks requirement– 55% (50% for SC/ST).
Exam Pattern for MCA course through Online BIT Mesra 2019 Test
MCA Online Test Pattern/ Syllabus
- Mode- ONLINE (Computer Based)
- Duration- 2 hours
- Marks- (+4) for correct answers and (-1) for incorrect
|Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning||20|
Preparation Tip for MCA BIT Mesra
Candidates who will be appearing on the online test must be prepared for any kind of question that can be put up in the paper.
- The best possible way to have a good score in an exam is to have what we call exam kit.
- In your exam kit- you should have- (i) syllabus (ii) previous question (iii) Exam pattern.
Syllabus for MCA (3 years) online exam
- Mathematics –Algebra, Set Theory, Matrix Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Differential Equations, Vectors, Trigonometry, Probability and Statistics, Linear Programming.
- Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning-Visuospatial reasoning, Logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning.
- Computer Awareness– Computer Basics, Data Representation, Computer Architecture, Computer Language, Flowchart and Algorithms etc.
- English– Articles and prepositions, Idioms and Phrases, Reading comprehension, Expansion of an idea, sentence sequence, completion of sentence etc.
BIT MESRA 2019 Admit Card
- BIT Mesra Admit card 2019for the particular course in which admission is granted through Entrance test will be issued by BIT.
- Visit the institutional website at www.bitmesra.ac.in
- Admit card can be released by the 04th week of May 2019.
- You will your Form Number and Date of Birth to download the ticket.
BITS Mesra 2019 Result
BITS MCA 2019 Result will be uploaded on the official website at www.bitmesra.ac.in on the given schedule. Merit lists will be prepared as per marks/ academic record/ qualifying exam ranks.
- Shortlisted candidates will appear for course selection and document verification.
- Admission will depend on the criteria implemented for each course. (check the table below for admission criteria).
BITS MCA 2019 Exam Centres