Bihar Vidhan Sabha has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 16 Assistant, Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the 12th, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree. Those Candidates who are interested fill Online Application form at the official website vidhansabha.bih.nic.in on or before 31-10-2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply, Results & admit card is given below.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant, Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018
- Conducting by: Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- Shortly known as: Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- Official Website: vidhansabha.bih.nic.in
- Name of the Post: Assistant, Junior Clerk
- Total Vacancies: 101
- Job Category: Bihar Govt Jobs
- Notification Released : 09-10-2018
- Online Begin : 09-10-2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31-10-2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Result: Notified Soon
- Aspirants all Category of other State need to submit application fee of Rs. 400/-.
- Applicants who belong to the all category of Bihar State are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee at Any Branches of State Bank of India
Vacancy Details: Total 101 Posts
1.Assistant – 54 Posts
2. Junior Clerk – 17 Posts
3. Research Assistant – 08 Posts
4. Assistant Librarian – 10 Posts
5. Urdu Assistant – 02 Posts
6. Translator Hindi & English – 20 Posts
7. Urdu Translator – 02 Posts
8. Assistant Care Tracker – 06 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Bihar Vidhan Sabha 2018 Notification must possess the below Eligibility Details
- Minimum Age: 21 years, 18 years ( For Junior Clerk)
Maximum Age: Male: 37 years, Female: 42
- Please go through BIHAR VIDHAN SABHA official Notification 2018 for more Details for Age Relaxation of SC/ ST/OBC/PWD
- Candidates should have 12th, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree from the recognized Organization/Board.
- Post wise education qualification please checks the official notification.
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,000/- (Post 1,2-7), Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Post 2), Rs. 25,500 – 81,000/- (Post 8) from the organization
- Selection will be done as per Written Exam
How to apply Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant, Junior Clerk Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at vidhansabha.bih.nic.in on or before 31-10-2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant, Junior Clerk Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|