BCECE 2018 Provisional Seat Allotment is releasing on 28th July 2018. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam. BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the authority to conduct BCECE entrance exam. It offers the courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture. Through this entrance exam, candidates can get admission in various engineering, pharmacy and agriculture institutions of Bihar state. Here, we have mention all the details of the BCECE 2018 counselling.
BCECE Counselling 2018 – Provisional Seat Allotment on 28th July
BCECE 2018 Provisional Seat Allotment & Allotment Order for PCM group is releasing from 28th July 2018. Link will be provided here. BCECE 2018 Counselling Registration for PCM group has been started from 19th July 2018. Click here for counselling registration.
Click here to check counselling schedule.
The counselling is conducted by the BCECEB for various courses. It is conducted on different dates for all streams. On the basis of the prepared merit list by the board, the candidates are invited for the counselling rounds. Depending upon the availability of seats, the counselling is conducted on various rounds. 50% Seat of agriculture course will be filled through PCM & PCB merit list & remain 50% seats will be filled through CBA, PCA, MBA & MCA streams.
BCECE 2018 Cut Off BCECE Cut Off marks are the qualifying marks prescribed by the examining authority. Candidates have to score minimum marks at least equal to the cutoff marks or else they will be prohibited from the admission procedure.
The counselling registration has been started from 19th July 2018. The board will release the category wise merit list. Candidates are instructed to reach the counselling centre on the prescribed date and time.
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2018
Here, we are giving the stream-wise counselling dates for all streams. As per the stream of the candidates they can check the counselling schedule.
For PCM Group:
|Counselling Registration & Submission of Choices||19th July to 25th July 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||28th July 2018|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||28th July 2018|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre||29th July to 1st August 2018|
|Provisional Seat Allotment 2nd Round||4th August 2018|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||4th August 2018|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre||5th to 8th August 2018|
|Provisional Seat Allotment 3rd Round||10th August 2018|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||10th August 2018|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre||11th to 15th August 2018|
BCECE Counselling Procedure 2018
- The board release the rank of the candidates through online mode. On the basis of ranks candidates can register for the counselling
- Candidates can check their ranks by entering the roll number and date of birth. While checking the rank, the candidate will be appeared with online option form.
- In order to participate in the counselling, it is necessary to fill the option form.
- Candidates have to fill the option from within the given time period.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of option form, as it will be asked at the time of counseling.
- On the basis of filled option form, candidates will be called for interview round. On the counseling day candidates will also have to verify their original documents.
- Seat allocation and interview process will be conducted through online mode.
- After allotting the seat, candidates can report to the allotted college before last date of admission.
Documents required for Counselling:
- 12th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 10th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- BCECE 2018 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Special Category Certificate
- Ex-Army Certificate
- 6 copies of photograph same as pasted on the application form
- Bonafide Certificate