BAMU stands for Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University which is conducted by the Centralised Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to Post-Graduate Courses (Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Science, Fine Arts, Law, Education, Physical Education, and Management), (MA, MSc, MCom, LLM) in University Campus and Sub-Campus, Osmanabad and all affiliated Colleges to this University.
In a large number of candidate’s apple for admission, but the vacant seat will be provided to candidates on the bases of candidates score marks in the entrance test. Deserving candidates will be granted admission.
A Merit list will be prepared by marks/score/grade obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
In this article candidates will get information about Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University 2019 including Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exams Dates, Exams Pattern, Counseling, And Syllabus Etc.
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Counselling/ Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
BAMU Important Date
All applier in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University must know the events and date (tentative) application for fees, last dates 2019 BAMU of application. Announced dates of result & admit cards etc.
Candidates should check day to days change and stay update of about Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University entrance exams.
|Application Dates||July 2019|
|Exam Date||August 2019|
|Result Date||Sept 2019|
BAMU Application form 2019
Application form 2019 BAMU can be filled through online as well as by offline mode. Candidates can fill an application form which will be available from July. Submit fill the application form before the due date if fails application will be canceled.
Filling application form as given in prospectus in given format. After filling application upload your passport size photo before filling application check all details carefully.
Below we have provided the instructions and the direct links to help the applicants in submitting their forms.
The process to apply Online BAMU Admission 2019:
- Candidate can download the application form from its permissible website or can collect the application form from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
- Please fill up the form carefully.
- Fill up the application form correctly. And filled application form will be sent through courier along with the all obligatory documents at the address of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
- The fee will be deposited in cash at the cash counter. Address of the university is mentioned below:
Department of Management Science,
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Sub-Campus, M.I.D.C, Osmanbad
BAMU Application fees 2019
Application form fees once paid it will not be refunded back. Application form fees can be paid through online as well as by offline mode.
The online medium like credit/debit cards and e-banking etc. Candidates have to pay application form fees as prescribed.
Pay applications form fees as candidate’s categories wise. GEN/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 750 and reserved category candidates pay Rs. 550 for application form fees. Take print copies of filled application form for further needs and use.
Marathwada University Application Fee
- Applicants, those who belong to general category need to make payment of Rs 750 as application fee
- And for reserved category candidates has to pay Rs 550 as application fee.
List of Documents to be submitted:
- Application Form
- Attested mark sheet of SSC, HSC and graduation mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Photo ID proof
BAMU Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are different for different courses. Candidates applying have to check tests according to selected courses. Candidates must fulfill all requirements to eligible to apply.
Aspirants must know nationality, age criteria, qualifications criteria and minimum marks, etc. An often applier candidate fails to understand which affects them at the time of taking admission. Before applying check that you are eligible or not.
Applicants applying for MBA program must hold certificates of graduation in any discipline from a recognized university approved by the government of India, and Those are pursuing their graduation in their final year can also apply for this course. But they have to submit their mark sheet at the time of counseling process.
Eligibility for M.A./ M.Sc./M.Com. and other Post-Graduate Courses in 2019
- G. Course conducted by the Post-Graduate department on the University campus will be of
2. Intake capacity at the Post-Graduate departments of the University shall not exceed 70.
3. Admission process will be conducted by the department concerned as per the rules and
regulations of the University in force from time to time and as per the timetable for
admissions notified by the department.
4. Candidates seeking access to P.G. Course will have to submit their application in the
prescribed from to the Head of the Department of the concerned subject.
5. The students should admission form for Ist& IIIrdsemester & pay the fees accordingly.
6. Every student will have to get his term granted by the department. The term shall be granted if.
i) A Student has attended 75% lectures in the term and
ii) Completed the term work assigned during that term.
7. Notwithstanding the provision in Rule No. 6 if a student has not attended 75% of the lectures,
may be permitted to complete the term wok through remedial tests/ programmes, before the
term end exam.
8. The student whose term is not granted will not be allowed to appear for the term end
examination; and will have to repeat the term by taking admission to that term afresh in the
next academic year.
9. A student will be allowed to take admission in IIIrd semester if he/ she has passed Ist and
IInd semester. 75% of subjects must be passed in I & IInd Sem.
10. A student will have to pass separately in both parts of evaluation; i.e., continuous evaluation
and term end examination.
11. The table below shows the intake capacity for each course per academic year.
- MCA: Graduate with Computer Science/IT /Computer Application as one of the Elective subjects with 50% marks in aggregate. Or BCA/B.Sc. (IT)/ BIT or equivalent Or Graduate with Mathematics as an Elective subject and Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/PG Diploma in Information Tech. / PG Diploma in E-Commerce & Internet Application or similar to that.
BAMU Exam Pattern 2019
Applier may not get confused about dates, time, and a total question asked, total marks, negative marking for no answering or wrong answering, etc.
Exam pattern is provided so applier can prepare/studies for exams. Candidates will be given approximately 2 hours to complete paper no extra time will be given to candidates as per the board’s rules and regulations. Exams are provided in online mode also.
Paper language will be provided in two languages first in English and second in Hindi. Candidates have to answer MCQ of Total 100 marks. Paper is divided into two parts Paper-I and Paper-II.
Each will carry 100 marks. In both, the paper candidates will get 2 hours to complete entrance exams. 1stPaper will be of General Aptitude Test, and 2nd paper is related to the respective subject of the candidates.
- The Entrance Examination will be of 100 marks, of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The Entrance Examination will be commenced with two papers, i.e., Paper-I and Paper-II. Each will carry 100 marks.
- Paper-I and Paper-II each will carry 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), to be answered on separate OMR sheet. Each paper will have 2 hours duration.
- Paper-I is compulsory. Paper-I is for General Aptitude Test. The test is aimed to assess the general and research as well as their awareness.
- Paper-II is related to the respective subject of the candidates.
BAMU Admit card 2019
Admit cards 2019 BAMU hall tickets is a mandatory document. Details such as name, roll number, seat number, center, events and time duration of exam, etc. are provided.
All candidates are informed to carry valid Original admit cards with id proof if candidates fail to bring that candidate will not be allowed to attain exams in the examination hall.
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application for registration can only download the admit cards.
Take copies of hall ticket so if in case of candidates loss, misplaced, etc. in the place of original admit cards Candidates can show the print copy of hall ticket.
Details on Admit Card
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name, Date and Time
- Address of the test center allotted
How to Download the Admit Card 2019
Candidates can follow the given simple steps to download admit card/hall ticket:
- Visit the official link
- Log in by entering your Email ID, DOB & Roll No. or your Application Number & Verification Code.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, admit card displays on the screen.
- Download and take the printouts of admit card for further references
BAMU Result 2019
Result 2019 BAMU entrance exams will be announced by an authority in Sept. candidates can download their result from official portal.
To view result, page candidates have to type all details of hall ticket and id proof such as name, seat number, etc.
Candidates are advised to keep their hall ticket safe because it will be needed to see a result.
To access correct page of web candidates have to type correct detail in a web portal. Keep copies of result for further use in admissions purpose. Candidates are informed no personal certificate of BAMU exam result will be sent to any candidate residential address by any authority.
Steps To Download Results
- Log on to the official website.
- Search for the link of result.
- Select your course and click on the proper link
- Enter your roll number and date of birth
- After providing details click on submit button
- BAMU Download and take the print of it for future reference
BAMU Answer key 2019
Answer key will be published after the BAMU entrance Exams gets over. Candidates who are looking for the correct answer of BAMU exam Question written by them in exams can check their answer through BAMU 2019 answer key.
In answer, key candidates will get the full answer with extra detail with the question.
This will help to assume their performance in entrance exams. Through this candidates will get help to estimate their marks of BAMU exam candidates will get the rough idea about their marks of BAMU exam, and also candidates prepare for further steps.
To download answers, key candidates have to visit the official portal of BAMU exam and have to type detail of hall ticket and id proof, etc. Download through the online mode. Type details of BAMU admit cards such as name, roll number, etc.
BAMU Counseling 2019
Candidates who wish to attain can attain counseling who are qualified to apply. Appliers have to face different round in counseling to get selected. Candidates who pass all rounds their name will appear in the top list, that candidate can only apply for admission.
A separate merit list will be prepared by a university on the bases of candidates secure marks and percentage in entrance exams.
Before filling application candidates must check as they have scored above cutoff marks, they fulfill all eligibility criteria of, and qualified for admission into BAMU. Counseling will be started after a few days of result announcement is done.
Candidates while attaining counseling they have to bring all requirements document with them for registration and verification. If candidates have submitted the incorrect document for registration, their application will be canceled. Deserving candidates will be granted admission. Below is given the list of documents needed at the time of submitting :
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- Counselling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank Card, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above
BAMU Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019
To score high marks in entrance exams aspirants, applier is advised to read all topics from syllabus from given subjects without skipping any lesson from it. To secure satisfaction marks prefer text book rather than digest, unique, etc. In exams, most questions are asked in the textbook.
The syllabus is different of different course. Candidates have to check the syllabus according to their selected directions wise. Some of the courses syllabi are provided such as in MBA most of the question is asked from Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, Computer Applications and General Awareness.
Some of the following preparation tips with syllabus are mentioned below:
Paper Pattern & Syllabus
The BAMU examination has two papers such as:
The paper I 100 marks
Paper II 100 marks
Both of paper has multiple choice questions. The article will have 2 hours duration.
Paper 1st is compulsory of General Aptitude Test, and the GAT has following sections:
General Aptitude Test Paper
- I) Research Aptitude
Research: Meaning, characteristics, types, steps, methods, ethics; Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference, and symposium; Thesis writing its features and format.
II) Reading Comprehension
A passage to be set with questions to be answered.
Communication : Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.
IV) Reasoning ( Including Mathematical)
Number series; letter series; codes; Relationships; classification.
V) Logical Reasoning
Understanding the structure of arguments; Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning; Verbal analogies: Word analogy – Applied analogy; Verbal classification; Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multimedia grammatical relationship; Venn diagram; Analytical reasoning.
VI) Data Interpretation
Sources, acquisition, and interpretation of data; Quantitative and qualitative data; Graphical representation and mapping of data.
VII) Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
ICT: meaning, advantages, disadvantages, and uses; General abbreviations and terminology; Basics of internet and e – mailing.
VIII) People and Environment
People and environment interaction; Sources of Pollution, Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation, of natural and energy resources; Natural hazards and mitigation.
This paper is related to the respective subject of the candidates.
Steps to download Entrance test syllabus
- Step 1- candidates need to log on to the official page of that particular educational board/institution
- Step 2 – Then find for the updates of the syllabus from the home page
- 3- Then open the syllabus page and find for the related exam syllabus updates
- Step 4- Download the available PDF file of the syllabus and save the file
- Step 5 – Finally take a print of syllabus for candidates use and start preparing
For any kind of entrance, test candidates need to follow the above-mentioned steps to download from official page.
BAMU Preparation Tips 2019
- Before starting preparation, you should analyze the syllabus prescribed for the examination.
- Prepare a good time-tableas per your daily schedule and include all the topics of a syllabus in your preparations.
- Refer the best preparation books and other studymaterials available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous year questionpapers and sample papers to know more about the exam pattern.
- Mark all the important topics of the syllabus and prepareshort notes and revise them at the end of preparations.
- Don’t take stress while preparing for an exam and take the healthy & nutritious diet.
Manage your time for some exercise and yoga it will keep you fit and healthy